InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Maybe some day we will...

And you can't even drink it in the county they make it!

Truth! You can however buy "commererative bottles" at the distillery that happen to be full of liquid. ;). I frankly prefer George Dickel 12, one of Tennessee's other distilleries. It's interesting to tour both their facilities, since they are only about 20 miles apart. At Dickel, 29 guys do everything from cut the lawn to distill the mash. Jack's place, they have over 29 people just giving tours.

Oppp's politics................. MY BAD..... I live in the city all the hippies ran too when the cop chased them outta San Fransico and Berkley... .

But let us Make America Great...

More than one of my kin died for democracy..... Sad to see where dem's have gone? Only me... and is it my bad?

@moderngroroom I'm right below you in Tennessee. We'll battle it out for last state in the country to adopt legislation. We have a lot of Bible thumpin' here too. Of course you have big alcohol with all the Kentucky distilleries, and we have the #1 selling whiskey worldwide with Jack Daniels. That might have something to do with it. Nashville tried to do something on their own by making possession a misdemeanor and a $50 fine. That lasted a weekend before the Governor stepped in.

Yeah its insane i just dont understand it how we let them do this and write whats good and whats wrong for us.. people will never wake up until they take cell phones away and turn off the internet then people we be wanting real change and thats where we are headed and nobody understands that at all . either if you are dem or republican im sry they are coming after all of us on everything and people just think its a conspiracy like everything else.. instead of reading and burying there nose into things that are important like the laws they do write and what they say and have done. But doesnt matter what side of the fence you stand on there coming after everybody and what everybody likes, there not going to be happy till the 99% of us are either gone or on our hands and knees begging them if we can be there slaves, thats why they are trying to kill free speech so theres nomore room for our voices to be heard they cant let us have anything or to even think what is best for ourselfs.
I mean look at the health care system that was suppose to be so awesome and great they told congress the night before dont look at it just sign it and pass the law then will let you read it..
again big pharma has there bible and the 1% and both will win the war of the world and own everything and everybody its a fight we just gotta keep fighting they should atleast let us stay high and stress free during it all but that wont happen.
The states that have legalized it have smart people who know how to fight for the things they want but the feds can come anytime still and take everything you have and theres nothing the state can do to save you so its still a win for the feds.. it’s ridiculous

Let's try to keep politics out of this thread as the only thing we know we share is the desire to make cannabis legal for those who want it.

I didnt mean to bring politics into it, but shed it is politics ,thats the ones we gotta fight with regardless like i said doesnt matter if your dem or republican i dont want to have to decide, ok is this alright to say without hurting someones fillings ..if i cant do that how am i gonna fight for something without being judged about what i think is right. i see people saying that on Facebook twitter and social media networks no talking about politics and its not to shit on you or your journal personally i promise you.. its just you have to be political to fight for what you want its like u said california stood up for what u guys wanted it didnt matter if you were dem or republican at the time it was you all fighting for what you guys wanted you all came together and made it happen we cant come together if we are silenced on everything specially this time of day. just bc of how we fill about toward politics you get what im saying ..it makes me not wanna fight for it at all when people say that and thats the problem bc they have programmed us that away .thats why we dont ever get what we want..bc people cant say democrat or republican without somebody going clean off or getting there feelings hurt in i know your saying bc you dont want anybody bickering on your journal in thats not what i was trying to do iv been saying everytime we gotta come together How do we go to government and fight for something when the fact is nobody can say something if they are silenced on something that is real and happening. I hate when democrats say i hate republicans and i hate when republicans say i hate democrats.. its not what side of the fence your on its we the people who have to come together and throw all that shit out the window and fight together instead of being divided and say screw you and your laws we want cannabis legalized you have people driving down the road high on pills or holding a beer in there hand something that is commonly known to kill and kill abunch of us per yr.,
I know this is your journal im sry i brought it up but i was referencing toward rather if your dem or repub we gotta come together but i didnt know i was saying something wrong and I apologize i should of explained it on my journal i just had it on my head when i posted about your 3 babys on the first pic.. i never intended to affend anybody im just stating that we have to come together and thats the truth or we will never get anything done what so ever our voices will be killed in a heart beat..

Oppp's politics................. MY BAD..... I live in the city all the hippies ran too when the cop chased them outta San Fransico and Berkley... .

But let us Make America Great...

More than one of my kin died for democracy..... Sad to see where dem's have gone? Only me... and is it my bad?

No ,but we get nowhere when people bicker over what side your on its not about that its about we the people coming together and fighting for the things we want and things we need as a group and a few of my family and a ton of my friends died on the battle ground right beside me over seas and watching them taking there last breath. Knowing what we are fighting for is the right for people to have the mouth piece for which they can stand there ground on and to have the libertys they think there gonna keep intact to have it all go down the wash and people scared to speak there opinion and people to be scared to speak there opinion that hits me hard bc then i lay in bed at night not able to sleep wondering why my best of men and friends or should i say my hero’s took a bullitt in the head or chest right beside me and to re live those moments every second of your life to think why did they even have die its like a blow to my chest when people now cant even Come together to fight for words and the rights they deserve as humans and we sent men and women and me to take bullits and bombs FOR WHT!!!!!

I would love to beable to have those plants out in my yard like that.. every neighbor around me would call the cops in 1 min and id be hauled off to jail and sentenced to prison for life..over a plant that helps with my back from deteriorating from
Arthritis and being more able to work ,play and eat as a normal person but instead the fda and all other big pharma buddys wanna try in kill me with 4 pills a day that make me sick loopy depressed and tired.. i really dont understand it kentucky law makers say they need more testing and proof of medical marijuana!!
Have we not been doing that since the beginning of time how much proof and evidence do they need... o wait i forget kentucky sales of opiate pills are threw the roof and almost every 2/3 of our state are prescribed pain pills that kill destroy marriages and familys and cause more problems then one can imagine seems like they did alot of testing over them before they approved them tho..
Regardless if i become addicted to medical marijuana whats the worst thats going to happen i get pain relief,eat,sleep,not depressed,socializing,physically able to do things and i can grow myself without having to drive and be harassed at doctors office or the pharmacy and having to tell a different person each time at pharmacy my name ,birth day and social security number which they could steal easily and destroy my life in a blink of a eye also...its all a money scam and the big pharm lines the pockets of those in our capital to say the lies that make no sense at all..
it does not matter to them if people are dying over a overdose over a pill they say is safe they play the game of o if you take them as prescribed theres no harm yeah ok whatever you say bc i was on them for 3 yrs and wanted to stop and when i did i had the worst withdrawals of my life and i took them as directed and they were only .5/325 hydrocodone 3 a day it took 3 weeks to finally get out of bed and i Even tappered off like they had me do so there totally wrong about that..
i had my surgery 4 wks ago today, in what was the first thing they wrote script for...pain pills shocker, i took 2 and felt horrible in my belly and my head thank god i had bud that i just harvested and cured bc they were just easily willing to throw me back on the band wagon And even told the doctor my situation about how i fill bad on them and that i even got hooked on them taking prescribed but they didnt care it was it went in one ear and out the other.. he is a good doctor and he did fix me im not throwing him into the dirt its just seems to me the docs the law makers and big pharma all get a cut of the pie when it comes to prescribing a killer med that they know causes severe harm and all the other horrible side effects the worst being liver failure..
Just i wish kentucky would go legal bc we need it more then ever and i would love to be able to have a plant in my home comfortably knowing that the law isnt going to be coming to kick my door down and drag me out of my house its rediculous iv never caused harm to anyone or have i ever thought it.. but sry for ramblimg on and writing a book but geez it burns me alive how they say they need more testing and proof behind medical marijuana..
sry shed but had to get it off my chest and sry for hijacking if i did so I apologize
Better out than in.... tell us how ya really feel! LoL
:rofl:

Just giving ya shit buddy. I can relate to these struggles more than ya know. Lived 8 years of my life addicted to heavy painkillers & muscle relaxers. Those "medications" destroyed me and everyone around me, finally landing me in jail for a medication related DWI.

The harsh reality sets in about how much you've screwed up when not a single family member would come bond me out. I rode out that whole 30 day sentence, in the clink. But.... I finally detoxed.

After getting out of jail, I was actually able to repair my marriage and relationship with my kids.
I'm also in a prohibited state, so it took awhile before I even thought about trying cannabis. After the chaos of the arrest had died down, i started trying cannabis to treat the conditions that had been previously treated with opiates, benzos, and sleep pills.

Surprise.... surprise... Not only do I get relief... but I get better pain relief than I have had in years. I realized there was no way to control the type of buds I got on the street, so I started growing my own.

Never looking back.

I'm always proud to hear a good rant about transitioning away from opiates.
#fuckpills

Stay lifted y'all
-p
:passitleft:

Opps no politics....... sorry.......... JK to each as I always preach.............

Dude i been and still on a painkiller diet... I do deal with pain,, daily... Been thru alot of heavy painkillers,,, period,...

Once you come to know,, all ain;t going to moderate it,,, well it gets better.... I;ve been on meds since 86'. And I do mean everyday........... Even had a internal morphine pump on a constant drip for 8 years... Pain sucks.....

But is what is right?? Choices I made, that trashed me, equaling what I am today... So made me number one candidate for a lets say''' problem''''''' Can't bitch,,,, 90% self-induced....... And dealing with mine as good as I can.......

But I do know sometimes the cure is worse than the problem.........

I'll stop babbling,, just a subject I deal with daily.............

#fuckpills

Buddy lost his marriage and his ex eventually lost her life to pills and alcohol. Both legal. Total organ failure at age 46.

I've seen my wife and her struggles to get off the opiates (free and clear about a year). Her "doctor" I view as nothing more than a pusher. Got anxiety? Here's some benzos. Got aches and pains? Here's some opiates and muscle relaxers. Opiates make you foggy, can't concentrate, and sleepy? Here's some amphetamines. Can't sleep because you're wired on amphetamines? I got a pill for that too. Next thing you know, you're cramming 11 pills in your face, have restless legs and jitters (oh, there's pills for that you know) and have developed a tick of chewing on your lip until it bleeds. But since you have a bunch of "controlled substance" scripts, you have to come see me every month and I get to charge you more office visits. Round and round we go.

I'm sure you will notice no difference Dobe, and you'll go to sleep at night knowing everyone was well fed until the end!

I'm with Dobe here. I'm sure I did that at least once if not twice to my AK last spring with no ill effects, and I've already done it twice to these three in the first week! All the moving and the new tent the timers got messed up. There's no other stress on your plants so keep an eye on them, but I'll bet they'll be fine. Leftout just did the same thing (I think...either English isn't his first language or typing isn't)...it's a common occurrence.

Hey Fert! Always a pleasure to see you round these parts :ciao:

Thanks JM!

Thanks Shed! I’m glad to have caught it when I did. I don’t think I’ll see anything change but I’ll keep my eyes open!! These ladies are beyond happy and healthy so far so fingers crossed!

Just giving ya shit buddy. I can relate to these struggles more than ya know. Lived 8 years of my life addicted to heavy painkillers & muscle relaxers. Those "medications" destroyed me and everyone around me, finally landing me in jail for a medication related DWI.

The harsh reality sets in about how much you've screwed up when not a single family member would come bond me out. I rode out that whole 30 day sentence, in the clink. But.... I finally detoxed.

After getting out of jail, I was actually able to repair my marriage and relationship with my kids.
I'm also in a prohibited state, so it took awhile before I even thought about trying cannabis. After the chaos of the arrest had died down, i started trying cannabis to treat the conditions that had been previously treated with opiates, benzos, and sleep pills.

Surprise.... surprise... Not only do I get relief... but I get better pain relief than I have had in years. I realized there was no way to control the type of buds I got on the street, so I started growing my own.

Never looking back.

#fuckpills

Stay lifted y'all
-p

Pills are the worst. I watched my best friend ruin his life and end up in jail over opiates. They are the worst. He’s now been 1 year clean but he’s no longer the same person.

MMJ is the way to go! I refuse to take over the counter meds of any sort! I’ll dose with my MMJ and take care of it !

Great story Preston and I’m glad you were able to over come it!!

Never looking back.

#fuckpills

Stay lifted y'all
-p

Yeah i felt that struggle from them and it sucked, what is sad was ,i was going to my primary doc just looking for some relief from a muscle relaxer and a strong ibuprofen no pain pill in mind..I actually begged my doc please dont prescribe me that legal heroin in pill form, i told him with my wife as a witness i said iv seen people die bc of pain pills and or lose everything they have bc of them.. he said they werent taking them as prescribed they were abusing them, if you take as prescribed there will be No problems youll be able to quit or take for how ever long you need to with no problems what so ever...

So i suggest well can i get the lowest dosage with me thinking in the back of my head ok no harm, no foul right? Well about 6 months later he says i have to send you to pain management i cant treat you no longer and kicked me out the door,
Well im not ok with that bc for 1 my doc was right down the road and i know that where i live the closest PM is an hr away and for 2 i know how they operate from my other vet buddys having to go to them.. so i arrive for my 1st appt to PM im handed papers to sign immediately about 30 pages containing a contract soon as they handed me them it was the nurse calling me to go back i said sir i havent got to read these yet i just got them he said just sign them bc i dont have all day there were maybe 2 people in the waiting room i thought arent i paying you and you demanding orders..... so dummy me i sign them...
as soon as i walked threw the door to go back they handed me a cup and said go in there and put your sample in the door when your done and dont flush. I thought what is this i havent even been seen yet i felt as is they were labeling me as a drug dealer and a criminal...
I go back to my room and wait over 30 mins for the doc after the nurse said he didnt have all day for me to read 5 mins worth of papers.. seems like a quick power grab to me like what are they hiding in them papers.. so the doc comes in finally sits down and says were going to prescribe you these .5s/325 hydrocodone and you take them 3 times a day and you dont take them and they dont show up in your pee its an automatic discharge and you will be flagged in the system as a druggy period is basically how he said it, and there are random pill counts when we call you show up with bottle in hand and every pill counted for here on out . like i have all the time in the world to travel to my doctor after even having to drive once a month to go there as it is.. remind you that they never looked at my back never asked whats going on nothing came in demanded i take these pills or else im labeled a drug dealer or a drug addict and he also said you will be scheduled for random drug screens at which anytime your called you gotta come in also.. i asked him i said sir some days i need just 1 or none at all but some days i do have to take the 3 he said you take the 3 everyday regardless........ so im sry if any of you guys are doctors but i blame the pill epidemic on doctors bc they tell you,you have to take them regardless if you need them or not and you will or else you will be labeled as a drug dealer or a drug addicted not caring about the real problem at hand and for the 3 yrs i was on them not one test was done on my liver kidneys or anything like they had a agenda to push and that was it i thought they went to school for 8 yrs to really help people but i guess not i assume they like the kick backs that doctors get from big pharma for pushing them herion pills that are perfectly legal, even after saying if you take as prescribed you will be just fine and have no problem winging yourself off... im here to call BS bc i decided one day im done with this there not helping anymore i go in every month for nothing they don't ask me how im doing they dont care about the problem at hand they just love charging me and my insurance over 500$ for the drug screen and the 250$ doctor visit reminding you after the 2 yrs of going there everytime i waited in the waiting room it was packed full of those same people they opened there pill bible to.. when the first yr there were maybe 4/5 people waiting at a time.. they are making killer money on this problem.. well i decided im not going back and i stop taking them perfectly fine none addicting pills that if you take as prescribed cause no problems. Well 2 days went by and i felt like i was hit by a car my wife couldnt stand to be around me i felt as if i had the flu and laid in bed for 3 weeks fighting for that normal life i once had that the doctors practically erased from my brain with meds and my little kids having to watch me lay in bed and be sick when i could have been the dad they deserved, i finally after 2 yrs of living with back pain again and just dealing with it i found a damn good doctor who actually told me the truth and sent me in the direction to get the help i needed for my back started out with physical therapy it didnt work went to chiropractor at the same time and my new doctor sent me to this wonderful neurologist and now im about 80% painless and 20% in pain compared to 80% in pain and 20% not in pain the whole time of them 3 yrs i couldnt smoke weed or nothing pure bullshit now thats all i will use is cannabis bc i can go a week without cannabis and you know what im not laying in bed dying basically or having withdrawals from it.. so you tell me...

Buddy lost his marriage and his ex eventually lost her life to pills and alcohol. Both legal. Total organ failure at age 46.

I've seen my wife and her struggles to get off the opiates (free and clear about a year). Her "doctor" I view as nothing more than a pusher. Got anxiety? Here's some benzos. Got aches and pains? Here's some opiates and muscle relaxers. Opiates make you foggy, can't concentrate, and sleepy? Here's some amphetamines. Can't sleep because you're wired on amphetamines? I got a pill for that too. Next thing you know, you're cramming 11 pills in your face, have restless legs and jitters (oh, there's pills for that you know) and have developed a tick of chewing on your lip until it bleeds. But since you have a bunch of "controlled substance" scripts, you have to come see me every month and I get to charge you more office visits. Round and round we go.

It happend daily and has been for yrs do the doctors or law makers care some do but most ....................NOPE................

I'm going to give #noflushclub a try this round.
I'm sure you will notice no difference Dobe, and you'll go to sleep at night knowing everyone was well fed until the end!
I'm also in the "noflushclub". I was really confused which way to go last year during my first grow, so I harvested a branch 10 days early, then flushed and harvested the rest. I couldn't tell the difference between the two.

The final flush or not flush is to help the plant use up the last of the nutes and then feed off those last few fan leaves, right? I mean that's the theory I remember reading. Not knowing any different I went with it. Since my TWA is so close I'll guess I'll just do a light bud wash and call her good.

I dont flush in cant tell a differnce in taste or anything. I feed all the way to harvest. its just like shed says its all about the drying and curing...

Shed links (in his sig.) to this for #noflushclub

Thanks AG! The recommendation is enough for me to try on my current grow. I'll plan to reduce my feed schedule by at least half. She's at 10.5 weeks and outside. The dirt ain't dryin so quick so maybe I'll give an even lighter feeding when/ if...

Back
Top Bottom