InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I’m not clicking that bro! :surf:
Neither am I! :high-five:

Oh BTW folks... paper drop!
:Namaste:

Yeah, I can really see in my mind what my neighbors would say!
Mine basically said "smells like skunk...move it away from our shared wall." :)
Thanks Amy, our newspaper delivery person :ciao:.
Sounds like a good idea. In the name of science.
#science!
First I'm going to see if they lay another round of eggs in there. Then I'll start with Castille soap spray and see what that does. For science!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another grey day so everyone is indoors. I did water the Candidas with a gallon each and sprayed them with spinosad as a preventative. I checked the trichomes on the AK-47 and I may even give it another week! I'll get some pics tomorrow so I can get some feedback.

The Peyote Critical harvest spends an hour every morning and night dumped into a cardboard box lid, burping in the now 60% RH air...perfect! On Monday I'll take that down to 10 minutes 2x a day.

Sour G is still hanging, and I've noticed that there is a rather large discrepancy in the RH on the brands of meters. Check this out:

Both brands are pretty consistent with each other, but not with the other brand. Which one is correct? I'm going with the small ones, because after a month in a jar with a B62, they read 62%. When I'm done with these harvests I'll run a salt test on the Thermapro's and see if they actually are off by 4-5%.

In other news, I wrote to MegaCrop to ask about whether it was okay to grind their white balls for the sake of consistency in the small batches I make. Here is their response:
"You can just mix a liquid concentrate, like 100grams in 1 Liter. Then you can use 10ml = 1 gram Mega Crop as an easy way to dose, and get a very uniform measurement! It seems like that is what you are concerned about."

And when I asked about how long that mixture would keep, they said:
"It should last very long. The nutrient miners do not degrade in solution."

I don't know what nutrient miners are, but "It should last very long" seems reasonable, if a bit ESL.

Sorry I don't have any plant pics but just imagine everything looking like it did last time :).

I hope you're all feeling sunny and bright!

You have finally answered my question of a few weeks ago on your thread!

Good guess...maybe they check that email account on their phone?

I remember farside asked them a question and got an unhelpful response from them, so I was happy to get what I got. :)

At the time the question looked like a bait ball...

My phone has voice to text, hope they didn't use that!

Yeah, I think we've all dealt with vendors like that.

In other news, I wrote to MegaCrop to ask about whether it was okay to grind their white balls for the sake of consistency in the small batches I make. Here is their response:
"You can just mix a liquid concentrate, like 100grams in 1 Liter. Then you can use 10ml = 1 gram Mega Crop as an easy way to dose, and get a very uniform measurement! It seems like that is what you are concerned about."

And when I asked about how long that mixture would keep, they said:
"It should last very long. The nutrient miners do not degrade in solution."

I don't know what nutrient miners are, but "It should last very long" seems reasonable, if a bit ESL.

I like their idea of reconstituting it in water. Seems like someone else had that idea to make things more uniform. :hmmmm: So they are recommending 100 grams per liter. That works out to 422 grams per gallon. my last attempt was at 454 grams per gallon and this is the result, long term.

If I shake the shit out of it, it looks like some goes back into suspension, but I get larger particles that settle back rather quickly (under 30 seconds).

I love the concept but I'm not quite sold. I could heat mine up a bit and try diluting it further to see what happens. Sounds like a Saturday morning project.

We'll be waiting for your results. What happened with the weaker dilution solution?

That is the weaker one! Tough to tell the difference between it and the stronger one I dumped huh?

I've used about 350 grams in my experiments with little to show for it other than precipitate in the bottom of the jar, and some calcium deficiencies when I used the lumpy solution twice.

I'll email back and say that the sediment at that concentration doesn't go back into solution, and see what they say.

You're a master at hyperlinking, send him a link of my post. Hehehe.

Back
Top Bottom