InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I dunno shed I think if you looked into it I can’t see why it wouldn’t hurt . There are many different kinds of plants you can add around to help with different things .

I am just thinking if we could find you something to stick outdoors and see if it helps or add leaf eating mofos predators to help keep things like caterpillars and shield bugs at bay for example.

Just trying to think outside a bit and offer some more thinking .

Cheers bud.

I dunno shed I think if you looked into it I can’t see why it wouldn’t hurt . There are many different kinds of plants you can add around to help with different things .

I am just thinking if we could find you something to stick outdoors and see if it helps or add leaf eating mofos predators to help keep things like caterpillars and shield bugs at bay for example.

Just trying to think outside a bit and offer some more thinking .

Cheers bud.
I appreciate it Joe! Still seems easier to spray them every three days than try to start growing more plants!

I appreciate it Joe! Still seems easier to spray them every three days than try to start growing more plants!
But what if you plant some clovers or find something of low maintenance?

I dunno I guess I’ll shut up just feel bad for ya bro. I truly hate pest they look nasty and kinda facks with my head to be honest am i smoking aphids ?

Got that grape seed oil things have been bit dumb here plus had a 2 almost three year old today here baby sit for boss.

God I love her . She is so flipping smart .

Here is to one day for little as possible spraying to aid pest away .

I know crimson clovers are really well for pest .

That's just messed up man. Totally disgusting! I went and picked up a BMac to inspect it.
That's a fine burger right there I tell you what! Delicious. Bugs didn't stand a chance. I'll report back on Pop'seye's tomorrow, but I'm assuming those bugs wont know what hit 'em either!

Hmmm, most autos...? I've harvested two autos and my third will finish in 4 weeks. I think she may be a part of the un-most cuz she's a stunner; short stout, and sticky! I'm gonna grow some Dutch Passion Super Autos and see how those shape up.

Hotter temps, like mid 80's? Pull them apart at 40 days? Into Flower?

Metallica?
Yes, occasionally an auto will shock me, but generally as a class, yields are lower assuming the same constraints of my grow.

If your pulling pounds off them, more power to you man. I have a dutch passion auto duck going now, hopefully it spanks the 20g yield of the last one.

I do open buds up for about a 2 week period so their not growing into theirselves...mostly for mold prevention, but to help with the stacking.

Higher temps cause I am running co2.

You're probably smoking aphids and eating load of other bugs!
Their already in my morning oats. So yeah, I was over that stuff years ago. Unless your running in a clean room like for chip fab these female plants pick up everything.

Yes, occasionally an auto will shock me, but generally as a class, yields are lower assuming the same constraints of my grow.

If your pulling pounds off them, more power to you man. I have a dutch passion auto duck going now, hopefully it spanks the 20g yield of the last one.

I do open buds up for about a 2 week period so their not growing into theirselves...mostly for mold prevention, but to help with the stacking.

Higher temps cause I am running co2.

I expected the auto yeilds to be less, its a 5 week veg. Ive heard very good things about their strains, now i get to find out! I’ll take a look at my Kush tomorrow and what looks good. Shes about half way home. Week 8 started on 4-1.

I only messed with co2 once. Little contraption made from two liters...

Let's not forget I pulled 6 ounces off my Blue Treacle auto this winter and 4+ ounces off my Blueberry auto in 2017. Miracles happen!

If you don't like bugs, look away, as hydrogen peroxide does not kill aphids.

As you remember, I took a leaf off the Sour G post-wash (1:4 H2O2:H2O), let it dry, and put it in a ziploc. Here it was when cut:

And here it is tonight!

I'm going to see how long they survive with nothing but a dying leaf in there!

Absolutely! If it's sunny I move them outside in the 50s. The thermometer in the sun reads in the 80s.
Yeah, I can really see in my mind what my neighbors would say!

Back
Top Bottom