InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I do have a Peyote Critical, thank you
Oh good!
So does that mean I can give straight water for the last two weeks and save myself the nutes?
Yes. Yes it does. Nothing wrong with saving nutes! Me? I'm feeding like I normally do. Standard deviation aside, there were some higher numbers in fed plants.
I got back today and one of my coco girls was floating in the tent she was so light.
That's exactly why your baby looked so sad. It had gone 12 hours without water. Coco! ProMix this weekend so I can stop watering it every. damn. morning.

:thanks:

First off, thank you for the idea about a permanent pencil holder on the desk. I plan to rinse out and reuse the coco from this plant along with the stem top. I've got some 10 gallon GEO's that could collect while I rinse the coco. I'll be saving the 'Pencil Holder' and see about making a base and mounting it.

Yeah, I've started to take note of the plants weight more now. "Oh she can wait..."

If you just wanted to get a purple fix I could’ve given you some Dark Devil Auto seeds. Lol that stuff looks nuts, smells like pinesol though.

I’ve taken clones of clones of clones etc and had them turn out different and had them turn out the same. I think are an awful lot of variables that would need to be the same to get the exact same results. I’ve read that to actually change a plant’s DNA takes a lot of damage and would most likely result in a plant that you wouldn’t want to smoke and probably wouldn’t grow anyways. Radiation exposure only creates superheroes in the movies.

:passitleft:

If you just wanted to get a purple fix I could’ve given you some Dark Devil Auto seeds. Lol that stuff looks nuts, smells like pinesol though.

I’ve taken clones of clones of clones etc and had them turn out different and had them turn out the same. I think are an awful lot of variables that would need to be the same to get the exact same results. I’ve read that to actually change a plant’s DNA takes a lot of damage and would most likely result in a plant that you wouldn’t want to smoke and probably wouldn’t grow anyways. Radiation exposure only creates superheroes in the movies.
Aww thanks DrD! I'll trade you a spare DDA for something I've got next time :).

I know from Penny that there are clone-only strains that have been around for years, and it seems they're still worth smoking.

Oh no, there goes Tokyo...go go Godzilla!

Aww thanks DrD! I'll trade you a spare DDA for something I've got next time :).
Anytime you happen to be down this way. I don’t know how the herbs will turn out, but the the DDA plants look amazing, and will more than satisfy any purple fetish you might have.

B2F75DA2-05C7-4878-844B-F5195AF6C215.jpeg

:passitleft:

From Beez’z cloning method to Age’s Desktop Pencil Holder: A Full Tutorial...
Just to give credit where due: @beez0404 is the cloning guy, Agemon is the pencil holder guy, I'm the make your own pipe guy. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom