InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Remind your friends daughter that with the CBD and anxiety, sometimes a little bit can wind a person up a bit and you should have more if this happens (so a higher dose). I mention it becasue it seems counter intuitive at the time but it totally works. I have a friend using it for anxiety and (approx) 2,5mg wound her up too much but doubling the dose hit a sweet spot. It’s a quirky med :D

I might try vaping some Candida myself tonight and see if it helps teh sleep. I know it’s been shown to be sedative at higher doses. I mentioned that to CS way back and I think it was successful for him - i’m yet to try it myself tho. Maybe tonight’s the night (I get so nervous about not sleeping tho! :eek:)

Yeah first time i vaped some i was hyper manic for about 5 hours! I’m pretty sure I took it easy on the vape tokes tho - so next time Ima try a bigger amount of hits. Pipe or vape is actually fairly easy to maintain a consistent dose - easier than a joint anyway.

I dont know how to estimate the mg when I’m vaping though, most of it ends up in the air apparently so how can I know how much i’m getting in a hit of a pipe or vape :hmmmm: ... is there a way?

You can't know the dose but you can instantly know how it effects you, so you can modulate it (up obviously!). This is why my wife doesn't like edibles: she wants to be high NOW and if she's not high enough she can get higher immediately :). And then again as soon as she's no longer high enough.
Same with my wife. She still likes edibles though but will just smoke as well. Damn near ate that whole pan of brownies. Next time she says she’s using all cannabutter instead of the recipe which called for some cannabutter and some reg butter. She’s a machine.

I gave the brownies to others and they got ripped.

I've got the final weights on the Candidas:

The tall Candida came in at 197 grams or 6.9 ounces.

The short Candida came in at 209 grams or 7.4 ounces.

I put some selected tops in jars and the rest in bags for oil, but I may end up hanging on to more of it for smoking than I thought...

Because my wife loves this strain! She wanted to try some last night and she said it made her feel instantly calmer. She had two more hits in bed and said she had the best night's sleep in 3 weeks. She wants a jar in her nightstand. :)
:green_heart:

Happy wife, happy life!

Remind your friends daughter that with the CBD and anxiety, sometimes a little bit can wind a person up a bit and you should have more if this happens (so a higher dose). I mention it becasue it seems counter intuitive at the time but it totally works. I have a friend using it for anxiety and (approx) 2,5mg wound her up too much but doubling the dose hit a sweet spot. It’s a quirky med :D

I might try vaping some Candida myself tonight and see if it helps teh sleep. I know it’s been shown to be sedative at higher doses. I mentioned that to CS way back and I think it was successful for him - i’m yet to try it myself tho. Maybe tonight’s the night (I get so nervous about not sleeping tho! :eek:)
Ive been dabbing rosin pressed from candida x skunk for the past two months before bed, it works for me.

Well said BoG! And a stress-free one is even better :).
Seems like she really needs it after everything that’s been going on too. Good time for your meds to come through. :thumb:

Quirky indeed! That's really interesting AG, seems like the last thing one would want to do at the time is intake more. Thanks for this, great thing to remember!
I've got the final weights on the Candidas:

The tall Candida came in at 197 grams or 6.9 ounces.

The short Candida came in at 209 grams or 7.4 ounces.
Some solid, consistant weights!! Excellent!

It's only getting taller!
:nervous-guy:
Niiiiice! Pretty consistent numbers on both. Well done!
Yeah very consistent. This grow has spoken volumes in terms of MMG’s breeding of Candida. She seems very stable and consistent. I mean both plants could have been from clones they were so close.
She does, but I think too much of you to introduce you to her ;).
OK thank god... my wife would have killed me.
Oh you guys walking too close to the sun man :laugh:

Have a great day everyone :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom