InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I hear ya.

The reason I like the E-Tape is it stretches cause it's pvc. Almost like the green tape landscapers use but with some glue. It's a nice choice and there's color options too!

Are you trimming all your plants that way Shed, lollipop and let grow or is that ongoing maintenance?

Are you trimming all your plants that way Shed, lollipop and let grow or is that ongoing maintenance?
I'm only lollipopping the ones I've grown before (the Candida and Sour G) because I know what they're going to look like in flower. I got so much larf off those, as well as the Peyote Critical, that I'm trying to do a better job of keeping the undergrowth to a minimum. So it's part of ongoing maintenance, but from now on I'm hoping less work will be needed.

When I thin the flowering three after stretch you'll get an idea of what I mean. I'm not lollipopping those, but I am taking off anything that won't give me a solid cola. I'm tired of trimming branches of fluff!

I forgot to take a pic of it,
DOH! Always take a pic :eek: Lucky there was something similar looking to give us the perspective ;) Nice recovery!
what they're supposed to look like

Well I think yours looks like what thy’re supposed to look like too - Fine! At any size. It looks perfectly poised for the bloom :popcorn:. Still wondering when and how i might get to grow one of those ...

No, no, I got that! That is one fine looking plant. It would be even finer if it were just as fine but bigger :).
*inserts "That's what she said" meme

Low Avoidable Rejected Fluff, that's my guess.

So I googled it and found this:

Larf,” while a fun word to say, is a term some cannabis consumers may not have heard before. It's a slang word that refers to smaller, immature buds that didn't quite reach their full potential. Usually these buds are wispy or fluffy little flowers found on the lower branches of cannabis plants."

Back
Top Bottom