InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I helped pit for a crew running the 500 down there in Baja, I think I was 20 or so. The driver threw a rod and that was the end of that. If you help pit at an off road race don't where white shorts!

I never pegged you for the 700 Club Type...

:laugh::rofl::slide::laugh::rofl::slide::laugh::rofl::slide::laugh::rofl::slide:

Post Script: I bet you get the C note spot too...

Thanks Shed! :nomo::passitleft:

First off.....fantastic job on the training with the DTF. Hats off sir, you are doing us proud and we thank you for that. I know the traffic this journal gets!

As for the question....well it all kind of boils down to one thing. When does cannabis get removed from the Schedule 1 list. We expect that the politicians (I will be polite on your journal sir LOL) have just about wrapped all their creative ways to maximize their role in legalization. When they finish and make their move to get rich, we will officially start. We don't want to have to hide in the shadows.

Leaving this here since I posted it elsewhere and figured why not have in my own damn thread!

Here is a link that will calculate PPFD based on lux at various single color temperatures (blurple need not apply) including sunlight. And here is a link that will calculate the DLI* based on PPFD and number of hours.

*Daily Light Intergral and for those who live in the USA and grow outside, this!

Interesting calculator for comparison purposes. Been using my lux meter for adjusting my light heights for various stages of growth. I was going as high as 70,000 lux in bloom since Royal Queen Seeds blog suggests plants can't really use more than that. Last two grows I've been seeing some light burn at those levels. Think I may stop at 50,000 next grow and see if I can keep em green.

Off the schedule...fair enough! And :thanks: for the vote of confidence on the DTF. When the breeder tells you you're doing a good job, that's something :). I'm going to get some clones rooted, and the next one I'll veg close to double this one!

Every time I real the abbreviation DTF I substitute Down To F##k in my head.

Interesting calculator for comparison purposes. Been using my lux meter for adjusting my light heights for various stages of growth. I was going as high as 70,000 lux in bloom since Royal Queen Seeds blog suggests plants can't really use more than that. Last two grows I've been seeing some light burn at those levels. Think I may stop at 50,000 next grow and see if I can keep em green.

Ummm

Just ask my GF about The DTF

Lol

Just ask my GF about The DTF
Not the IIP?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday update and I thought I would take some flat light pics of the popping pistils on the big three, and then up the contrast to make it look like they were shot during the day :). This is flip day 11, not counting the week they went from 24/0 to 14/10.

Here is the AK-47:

The Berry Bomb, looking a little droopy because it needed water this morning:

And the Bedroom Cookies:

I'm looking for thoughts on the summer grow in terms of moving them permanently outside. If they were grown outside this whole time, they wouldn't show pistils until mid-July or so. But since these have been at 20/4 they will probably start to flower immediately, and show pistils two or three weeks earlier. Anyone with outside experience have any leanings one way or the other.

Keeping in mind that there is no sun these days, and may not be for a few weeks now.

My thought is to keep them at 20/4 until we're out of June gloom and then leave them outside but I'm listening...

:peace:

I have to say I only follow your posts 73.2% of the time here Age!

The key in life is to know what you can and can't control.

73 is a very good number, I know it was a good year. Did you know that Pink Floyd, on the Dark Side Tour, was In Toronto 1973. I was in town but couldn't make the show, I was 7 days old.

Hey look, an update!

Well Ms Stank was the one that came up with the name :p and her mind is often time in the gutter. She also knows that sometimes a name is needed to catch someone's attention. I certainly think it works!

I believe that was indeed the point. Stank Genetics does double entendres!

Keep em green and save some green!

Yes we do!! Now ironically we haven't attempted trying it for that particular recreational activity. Its predominantly my strain of choice for daytime use when I am working outside.

I guess the real question is will they stay in flower if you move them permanently outside. My NL flipped and flipped back again. Just now starting to push 3's. She's takin off real good, looks just like a messy side of the highway bush! It would be cool to have a plant in flower with 16+ hours of light, almost like an auto.

I was 7 days old.
Hey look, an update!
I've got 15 years on you :). You missed some great concerts. But not the update!
I don't have the IIP yet
Hope to get a girl soon though, fingers crossed
I just took cuttings last weekend and should be in dirt soon.
You will.....Its about to be up potted and as soon as she shows me she's happy and growing good, I will grab a clone.
Noice!
I guess the real question is will they stay in flower if you move them permanently outside. My NL flipped and flipped back again. Just now starting to push 3's. She's takin off real good, looks just like a messy side of the highway bush! It would be cool to have a plant in flower with 16+ hours of light, almost like an auto.
I don't think they would reveg going from 20/4 to 14/10 and then shorter from there. Why would they?

And you'd have to live in Vancouver to get 16 hours of daylight ;).

Back
Top Bottom