InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I Love GSDs or German shepherd Dogs We have three we have taken them to Obedience classes and our youngest, Now 4 went through three Obedience classes Agility classes and tracking classes so she knows what to do its just a matter of getting her to do it Lol. I had Great Pyrenees and did a lot of training I actually came in third in the US in Obedience with one of my GPs we also showed in Conformation. Our other GP did good in state but we stopped there, Lots of Politics in Conformation. But it is worth the training, You wouldn't know ours were ever trained if you came into our house. I would like to do some schutzhund training. If you don't know what that is, It is the training the police and military use,,,, check it out This ………. :surf:
Yes this would be great , and here in NC we have police dog trainer's that for a small fee (from what i have heard ) will come out and help train your dog with you BUT MJ isn't legail here so that is not happening LOLOL

I just ordered 4 of these lights well I ordered two but they come with two lights right now for the price of one so I got them on a Great deal now I have to get the tent and everything else that goes with it I may need two carbon filters and fans ……………………………………….These Lights

I just ordered 4 of these lights well I ordered two but they come with two lights right now for the price of one so I got them on a Great deal now I have to get the tent and everything else that goes with it I may need two carbon filters and fans ……………………………………….These Lights

Congrats PC. If you're not concerned with smell then you dont' need the carbon filters. For me it ended being not worth it. Just my experience in my grow space. They do work well though! The Cloudlines are nice and there are a few options available. I've got a nice one and a cheap one. The nice one has a digital read out with alarms and auto settings. Of course I just leave it on full time cause well, that's what i do. Other is just a fan with a plug works great for pushing cooler air in while I use venting for passive exhaust.

Lotsa good peeps around this place with lots of different experiences, we're all right but I'm not alright...

:surf: Cruisin Buddy!

Congrats PC. If you're not concerned with smell then you dont' need the carbon filters. For me it ended being not worth it. Just my experience in my grow space. They do work well though! The Cloudlines are nice and there are a few options available. I've got a nice one and a cheap one. The nice one has a digital read out with alarms and auto settings. Of course I just leave it on full time cause well, that's what i do. Other is just a fan with a plug works great for pushing cooler air in while I use venting for passive exhaust.

Lotsa good peeps around this place with lots of different experiences, we're all right but I'm not alright...

:surf: Cruisin Buddy!
Thanks I will need Lots of filtration my wife can Not Stand the Smell so I got to do everything I can to keep the smell down, I will look at the other stuff I need next month I hope by then I can get the tent and maybe the following month get the filters and a couple fans So I can do some indoor growing over the winter.

Thanks I will need Lots of filtration my wife can Not Stand the Smell so I got to do everything I can to keep the smell down, I will look at the other stuff I need next month I hope by then I can get the tent and maybe the following month get the filters and a couple fans So I can do some indoor growing over the winter.

If you have a way to vent to the attic or outside which ever gets less attention then that could be a good option for you. Don't forget a GOOD & DEPENDABLE timer!

If you have a way to vent to the attic or outside which ever gets less attention then that could be a good option for you. Don't forget a GOOD & DEPENDABLE timer!
I will put the tent in one of our bedrooms and exhaust out the window so I got to get the stuff for that too Dam Growing cannabis is expensive Lol, I have spent a fortune on dirt and lights etc. and still have stuff to buy so I can grow

Nother good harvest there Shed, well done. Glad you had some help trimming. You have got to be exhausted from all that has been going on. You're a good inspiration.
Thanks oops! I have to say the mornings have been much calmer this week :).
Thanks for asking for the info Amy!
Good thing you got two for one or they'd be overpriced. That's a dollar a wall-watt, but I wonder if they have as even coverage as the SP-250. Basically the same price but much more even. Spread the light, spread the coverage.

Do you have a journal PCa?

Thanks oops! I have to say the mornings have been much calmer this week :).

Thanks for asking for the info Amy!

Good thing you got two for one or they'd be overpriced. That's a dollar a wall-watt, but I wonder if they have as even coverage as the SP-250. Basically the same price but much more even. Spread the light, spread the coverage.

Do you have a journal PCa?
I don't have a journal yet but I will start one when I get the rest of what I need, Tent , Filters , Fans etc. I have the seeds and dirt or good soil I need some advice on how to set it up so there is no smell If my wife can smell it outside of the room I will put the tent in then she gets all P.O'd The COB lights are supposed to penetrate better the spec say 4 lights will cove a 4x4 area. I was looking at This Tent so I have a little room to move around and it has good head room

Having a journal would mean all the advice would be available for you in one place rather than scattered across many threads here. Makes it much easier to find!

Two SP-250s will cover a 4x4 with an amazing amount of even light, edge to edge, with not a single shadow. I have one in a 2x4 tent and it's like the sun from everywhere!
I would like to run two tents one for seedlings and veg and the other for flower I am planning on using the COB lights in one and when I can get another tent I plan to buy the SP250 or two of them depending on the tent size. I really like the SP250 but SmokeSara highly recommended the COB lights to me over the SP because of the sale they are having the COB lights are 2 for 1 right now she said it is a Much better deal. and they get better penetration and are full spectrum.

Having a journal would mean all the advice would be available for you in one place rather than scattered across many threads here. Makes it much easier to find!

Two SP-250s will cover a 4x4 with an amazing amount of even light, edge to edge, with not a single shadow. I have one in a 2x4 tent and it's like the sun from everywhere!
When the lights come I will start a journal I guess that would be as good of a place as any to start but I have more to buy before I can start to grow or maybe I can start them in my greenhouse then bring them in when I get the rest of what I need. HUM :nomo: As long as it doesn't get too cold in the greenhouse. I could do the High Brix thing that soil doesn't need to cook my other soil is cooking so it will still be too hot to use this year. I like what you said about all the info in one place not spread all out like it is now.

Not sure but I'm know it's in the instruction on his website. And the brixers here will eventually come by and tell you. 30 days at least.
OK I thought because it is just Pro mix HP and EWC it shouldn't be too hot I know I have to add the amendment to the soil too but I didn't think it was like lime or something that had to cook a while either way if it is not too long I could do it I still have time I have to mix the Coots mix I got too I already mixed the Super Cools Super Soil and it has been cooking for a little over a week now but it will not be ready till around early spring

Back
Top Bottom