InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

do the High Brix thing that soil doesn't need to cook
Doc's High Brix Kit definitely needs to cook.
How long ? if it is just a couple weeks or so I can do that
...a month minimum is recommended time for cooking kit soil...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
:thumb:
Really acquaint yourself well with the instructions and some DBHBB grows before you start PC. There is a thread where Doc grows alongside another kit grower as a kind of instructional for everyone. After you’ve read all the info on his website, that thread a really good place to go next. I’ll link both:
DOC BUD's HIGH BRIX BLEND

ANd specifically the soil page
:Namaste:

:thumb:
Really acquaint yourself well with the instructions and some DBHBB grows before you start PC. There is a thread where Doc grows alongside another kit grower as a kind of instructional for everyone. After you’ve read all the info on his website, that thread a really good place to go next. I’ll link both:
DOC BUD's HIGH BRIX BLEND

ANd specifically the soil page
:Namaste:
Thank You Very Much :thumb:

This is the Wednesday update,
:thumb:Shed I'm excited to see you run DDA, my favorite. This is incentive enough to start more of my own, I've procrastinated a week or two, so NOW they have been started. My last two original Sweet Seeds and a few of my own are a few days behind you.
:woohoo: :theband:

This is the Wednesday update,

Shed I'm excited to see you run DDA, my favorite. This is incentive enough to start more of my own, I've procrastinated a week or two, so NOW they have been started. My last two original Sweet Seeds and a few of my own are a few days behind you.
After seeing a lot of DDAs I figure I won't be disappointed when they produce a few nice nugs. Wouldn't be the first low-yield auto I've grown :cheesygrinsmiley:. When more seeds arrive I'll be putting two together in the 5 gallon pot, because seriously...how big can that root ball be?

Starting with 3 autos in the little tent. Purple Kush 1:1, OG Kush and Jack Herer. Although, I’m considering swapping an Amnesia for the JH. Lol, it’s never really decided until the seeds are in the dirt, is it?

Mebs, but it also may take me weeks to notice something new, like how long did P have #headedtopoundtown in his sig before I noticed.

I might not get to your new grow on page 1, and that would be embarrassing!
I Love that saying in you sig 420magazine.com Journals: "We grow our users as well as our plants" I agree with that I have learned so much from this forum in the short time I have been here, that saying is so true

Back
Top Bottom