InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

cover the whole pot with one of those no-fly domes

That would be a good idea!
As long as it's not something living in the soil...

Another Amnesia!
I do have one more seed left, but that would mean a third pot. I'm sticking to two come hell or high water!
You got a dog shouldn't that keep wabbits away?
The comma after "could be" indicated that you are the rabbit! It's a Bugs Bunny quote.
You'd better put another seed down Shed.
Do I have to? I already put away the heat mat, the Shoebox of Light®, and the everything else related to sprouting seeds.
Today my SSkunk showed her pretty face for me through the soil.
:yahoo:
That would be a good idea!
As long as it's not something living in the soil...
I could put a layer of DE on the soil for that... :hmmmm:

I do have one more seed left, but that would mean a third pot. I'm sticking to two come hell or high water!
... buuut, you have a bit of foresight into how one grows, vice the other...
:thumb:

It looks to me like something munched most of that seedling.
That’s what I was thinking too. Drop the seed now, it’ll pop up just as you’re recovered and ready to get back to biz. Don’t be lazy, schlep that light box and mat, it’ll be done in three and half minutes.. maybe even four.
Lol, and I’d say anything going outside needs some protecting right now, you got something that keeps coming back for the famous Chef Shed’s weed salad.

... buuut, you have a bit of foresight into how one grows, vice the other...
Well, mine is growing like a tiny-but-non-spog® auto, and you grew a Christmas tree. Hard to say what the next one will look like :). I really don't want three pots now. I'm set to do three in December for the winter grow. I had decided on Golden Tiger, Red Dragon, and Fruit Punch. I might even narrow that to two...
That’s what I was thinking too. Drop the seed now, it’ll pop up just as you’re recovered and ready to get back to biz. Don’t be lazy, schlep that light box and mat, it’ll be done in three and half minutes.. maybe even four.
Lol, and I’d say anything going outside needs some protecting right now, you got something that keeps coming back for the famous Chef Shed’s weed salad.
Jeez you're persuasive!
Perfect ! Kill that little bastard slowly and painfully...
Yah! And I have a huge bag of that stuff :thumb:.

LOL! I'm pretty far from anything remotely resembling a forest, and I'm far enough above sea level that even a tsunami wouldn't touch us. So I'm safe from hell or high water actually :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Our house is single story wood frame and stucco, which is the safest in an earthquake (assuming we're home when it happens) and bolted to the foundation. Of course, no one is safe from a regular house fire unless you put in a sprinkler system...

Hey Shed, I was just looking at how old my autos are and the growth is really slow. I’m debating culling two of them and starting again. How long do you wait to decide and do you have a ‘criteria’ you use to decide?

If they don't spog® I let them grow. I'm now pulling spogs® and letting Preston grow them from now on ;).

On the other hand, Candida and Northern Lights would look really good in the tent under 20/4 or 18/6 lighting!
Those 2 shit-shix will be my "therapy" until they finish. LoL

I literally ash my blunt in their pot when I'm up there. LoL #getnolove

Ha! I couldn’t decide if I should heart that comment or laugh! Such a dilemma.
When do you decide if it’s a spog or not? At first pistils? I agree, Candida and NL would look fabulous in there! I need the quick timetable of autos to stock the shelves... unless they’re all spogs!

Back
Top Bottom