InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Watch out Crazy! Because speaking of Berry Bomb cuttings, let's lead off the Thursday update with some ugly...

I'll be throwing them out this weekend I'm sure.

Moving on to pretty, here is the DDA on day 48:

Three of the fans on the top cola have their own buds at the end of the petiole...fun!

And now on to the Amnesia Haze auto on day 62, showing a bit of fade:

I scoped the trichomes Tuesday morning and saw just one or two amber on the sugars and some cloudy on the buds. Preston's went 102 days but I'm sure mine won't be near that long. I'm thinking two weeks to put it around the mid 80s.

Yesterday's rain moved on and it's bright and clear today. I hope you are too.
:peace:

Watch out Crazy! Because speaking of Berry Bomb cuttings, let's lead off the Thursday update with some ugly...

Three of the fans on the top cola have their own buds at the end of the petiole...fun!

I scoped the trichomes Tuesday morning and saw just one or two amber on the sugars and some cloudy on the buds. Preston's went 102 days but I'm sure mine won't be near that long. I'm thinking two weeks to put it around the mid 80s.

Stunning!

:high-five:

Your Ammy has a different structure than mine, but looks like she's gonna yield the same.
:welldone:

Wish I had kept a few of those beans... I sent all my remaining seeds to another buddy and they got crushed in transit.

What a bummer...

Stunning!
Your Ammy has a different structure than mine, but looks like she's gonna yield the same.
Wish I had kept a few of those beans... I sent all my remaining seeds to another buddy and they got crushed in transit.
What a bummer...
"Crushed in Transit," title of my sex tape. No really, that seems to be happening a lot lately. Ones I've sent and received are getting crushed. I need to up my packing game, as there is a member here waiting on a delivery from me. :oops:

I doubt this AHa will come close to yours, but thanks for the pep talk!
Ok, down scope...
Those clones are dead Shed, you need to face it.
Devil and Amy looks stunning as P said. But you always have a nice twist some way and this was those cute and adorable baby buds on the leaves.
Amy looks amazing, reminds me of my summer cheese. Love those leafy ones smell is usually numbing my nose.
Yeah dead, I know :(. And there is nothing like the stink of summer cheese, which is why I won't grow them :thumb:.

Highya ITS,

Yeah, she's a pretty DDa. Love those purple buds! I've never seen buds form at the junction of the leaf and petiole. Must be something genetic. How cool! Cheers

I'm going to un-see those clones if I can :straightface:...But the 2 autos are looking mighty good, Shed
Those leaf buds are just cool !

Looking Great buddy . Fox tail central

Hey hope Your feeling okay shed. Anything I can do buddy let me know .

You have always been there for me shed. You look after yourself facker.

Love ya brotha :passitleft:

My dda is looking to be the same size as yours shed if not smaller lol.

It's finally been growing but I messed up some where I know it.

Back
Top Bottom