InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Never seen that either / buds growing on leaves .. More bud right ! That AH is frosty / and you got to love some purple !!
Thanks SB! I think I've see those weird leaf-buds on @Grandpa Tokin's plant, but never mine. :eek:
You're DDA is beautiful Shed and the AHaze is definitely one I need to grow. My AH beans have been calling me for a few years.
Thanks otter! The AH is supposed to be a nice sativa smoke...the call is getting louder :earplugs:

---------------------

Sunlight on the lino waking me with a shake...

Hay Shed I don't think it was the caps giving me a head ache. I waited till it was gone and then tried some caps again the last two days and I haven't had a head ache so far, Yip E

I don't know much about contrast.
Oh I bet you do.
Hay Shed I don't think it was the caps giving me a head ache. I waited till it was gone and then tried some caps again the last two days and I haven't had a head ache so far, Yip E
That's great news! It's weird that two people would get some random headache after taking the same caps. Let me know what your buddy says when he reports back.

Oh I bet you do.

That's great news! It's weird that two people would get some random headache after taking the same caps. Let me know what your buddy says when he reports back.
He said he didn't get one this last time I think its weird too.

Oh I completely forgot this! I got the test results back on my second batch of Candida CBD oil, and it looks damn similar to the first one, but with two different plants:

CBD oil Cannabinoid Analysis 2.JPG

The cannabinoid content is within 0.27mg/g of the first batch and the CBD content is within 0.09mg/g.

If anyone wants to get their flowers or oil analyzed, I highly recommend this place. Not expensive and good customer service as well. PM me if you're interested.

I've heard of some people getting canna-hangovers from some strains, but I've never heard of everyone getting that effect,
My boss gets them with the coconut oil edibles i make? But this girl doesn't have an ounce of fat on her? So hits her differently than everyone else. She's fine with canna butter though . No hangover she said?
I've had this experience with edibles made from "early harvest" buds.
And then this . Depends on the person. And the chemovar. The harvest time. Lot's of variables .

My boss gets them with the coconut oil edibles i make? But this girl doesn't have an ounce of fat on her? So hits her differently than everyone else. She's fine with canna butter though . No hangover she said?
And then this . Depends on the person. And the chemovar. The harvest time. Lot's of variables .
That's what drive the medical establishment crazy about cannabis! They thrive on consistency and repeatability.
Sorry was lagging behind as usual
No problem Kis. Catch up or don't...I'm easy!
Been like 2 days and was behind 4 or 5 pages. NY street corner all day long.
All that and I only have two little autos :).
Sweet pic man. Photo of the month stuff maybe.
:thanks:
You pop your Golden Tiger yet ?
December is my guess for the seed drop. I'll tag you when I do. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom