InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hay shed I am adding 1 oz. to that Oil I made. Yesterday I took 8 caps total I felt it a little bit for a while but it seemed to wear off quick and I don't they are very strong, This additional 1 oz. should bring it up a bit, I have to add another 1/3 cup of oil for the two cup min. for the MBM but that should bring the potency up a bit plus I will be recooking the oil so that may help too.

Oh I completely forgot this! I got the test results back on my second batch of Candida CBD oil, and it looks damn similar to the first one, but with two different plants:
Excellent repeatability! :thumb: Thanks for posting your results - always very informative. Got a quick question on those results. The column with serving size: Did you specify to them what the server size should be, and was it mL? I'm assuming mL, but not sure. I know when I had my oil tested they asked me what I wanted as a serving size so I did indeed tell them 1.0 mL.

Greetings all. Won't be on until late today. My daughter is coming home for thanksgiving and we have a college tour with my son this afternoon. Moved the tent into the garage already.

Did you specify to them what the server size should be
They didn't ask and I didn't say. I ignore all the columns except the mg/g cannabinoid content one (which is mg/ml for oil they said). My capsules are 0.91 ml and my dropper is in 0.25ml increments. Serving sizes vary so I just need the one piece of info.[/QUOTE]

Thanksgiving again? I thought this holiday was already over... Great your family is all together!
Those Canadians do things early because snow. In the USA it's this Thursday, always the fourth Thursday in November.
it's one of the tastier holidays!
That really depends on where you go for dinner! I can't say I enjoy the mostly dry turkey we get every year at my cousin's house ;).

-------------------------------------------

Monday night update! As I mentioned, we picked up my daughter at the airport and had a college tour at the nearest Cal State University for my son. There are 16,000 students and only dorms for 680, so I think you can call it a commuter school! Because it's local, my son has a good chance to get in in spite of his shite grades, but since he couldn't live on campus, he wouldn't get the "going away to college" experience. Probably not worth going to this over a two-year community college since he'd be living at home anyway.

If I went there, you would find me here every afternoon:
View media item 1730194
They have pods! But a 20 minute nap limit wha?

As outdoor plants get closer to harvest, chance of theft goes up. Finding some protection is a good idea:

I sprayed the Amnesia Haze auto with 30% skim milk solution to try to keep the powdery mildew away. We'll see...

I don't have a picture of them, but the clone mothers are all in one stage of dying or another. The same way the Berry Bomb plant died last week, these are going as well. I'll get a depressing group pic in the morning, but in attempt to salvage them, I took some cuttings.

The Peyote Critical is basically dead, as is the lanky Candida. Sour G has some life left and I'll take some cuttings of that in a few days. Not sure what happened to them, but you may recall at the end of October I said that the leaves of the IIP looked brown and curled under. Amy thought it might be bugs in the soil (though I didn't and still don't see anything moving or flying around), and I thought it might have been the very low RH we had that week.

Whatever it was, it's seems to have spread. I'll be pouring straight 3% H2O2 through them tomorrow in a last ditch effort to save them. Leaving them under the CFL in the garage rather then taking them out every day and checking them was a mistake.

I'm okay losing the Peyote Critical (I have plenty of sleepy-time meds), but I do want to save the IIP and the DTF. I have given away most of my Candida seeds thinking I didn't need them with the clones, but I think I have one or two left if the cuttings of the CDNT don't make it. I also donated a couple to a seed-making endeavor, so eventually I'll have more.

Finally, in pipe news, on Sunday I filled in the area around the bowl, flattened the bottom so it didn't tip over, sanded the whole thing, and gave it a coat of spar urethane (oil based). It dried overnight, and this morning I lightly sanded it and gave it another coat. Tomorrow I'll give it a third coat (no more sanding), and when that dries I'll call it complete.

That's it for me! I'm off work this week which means less time spent here, so I will do what I can to keep up :).

:surf:

Those Canadians do things early because snow. In the USA it's this Thursday, always the fourth Thursday in November.

Yes! Lets make things even more complex. You know how I feel about that...

in spite of his shite grades

That don't mean a thing, just that some of us can plow through a book in an hour doesn't mean he cant turn out to a genius. Look at me, or not... ;)

They have pods! But a 20 minute nap limit wha?

Nap room in collage, they don't even got that here at hospitals. Is that room shared with the dabbers? :D

skim milk solution

I heard mothers milk is even better. :laughtwo:

I'll get a depressing group pic in the morning

We love freaks here you know that. Hope you get some nice stable new mothers with those seeds.

and when that dries I'll call it complete

You actually have this ability to call things done? I lack this... that's why I always spit out new crazy projects associated with Greek mythology. Turned out to a nice pipe, are you passing that around the table after the turkey? :bongrip:

I will do what I can to keep up

You are the best keepupper in here I know of! Keep it up. ;)

Have a nice time with your family now, how is the nerves around the scar?

If you're tired of your cousin's mostly dry turkey, you should show him the link below. I've been cooking my turkey like this for several years now. It turns out moist and juicy. Since I tried it, I've never done it any other way.

Finally, in pipe news, on Sunday I filled in the area around the bowl, flattened the bottom so it didn't tip over, sanded the whole thing, and gave it a coat of spar urethane (oil based).
Nice work on the pipe! I'm getting the urge to make a white widow pipe. The hardest part will be deciding how to decorate it. :cool:

Highya ITS,

Love your puppy pics! Seems she's growing very well. So sorry about your cannabis ladies aren't doing so well. Have you any logical ideas as to why they're dying? Cheers

Excellent repeatability! :thumb: Thanks for posting your results
What Luiz said! That’s an excellent outcome.

Condolences on the mother plants :hmmmm: I wonder what gives there? Hope the H202 does the trick!

Very sweet puppy guardian but I like the plant a lot too ;) it’s looking very nice indeed :D

Sorry about the clones, hopefully they will pull through. Wish I had a Candida to send you! You interested in anything else? I know Candida is special, but I have that 30:1 CBD from dope seeds I got from the beautiful Amy. They even sent extras... just sayin.

Yeah, nice plants and pipe. Good job.
Can we talk about that gorgeous pup?
She stole the show for me. :love:
Aww thanks VG! She's a doll, most of the time :).
Yes! Lets make things even more complex.
It's so complex I had to look it up so I could tell you how they figure out when it is!
That don't mean a thing
It does if you want to go to college. After that it's entirely up to you!
Is that room shared with the dabbers?
Doubtful! There's a key-code pad on the door. Dabbers wouldn't remember the code...
We love freaks here
These are not freaks...you'll see in a minute.
You actually have this ability to call things done? I lack this
LOL! Maybe if you didn't name things if might help?
Have a nice time with your family now, how is the nerves around the scar?
Still numb or tingly. Surgeon said it's permanent but I like your idea better.
:thanks:
If you're tired of your cousin's mostly dry turkey, you should show him the link below. I've been cooking my turkey like this for several years now. It turns out moist and juicy. Since I tried it, I've never done it any other way.
https://lifehacker.com/this-is-how-you-should-cook-your-turkey-to-avoid-wasti-5860136
Thanks BigD, looks delish! I'm afraid they're not open to suggestion over there. We're not even allowed to bring a pie!
I can never focus on the plants when Shed puts in pup pics! :love:
She steals the show at home as well!
Nice work on the pipe! I'm getting the urge to make a white widow pipe. The hardest part will be deciding how to decorate it. :cool:
I'm leaving all the decorating to you. Your wood-working skills are on a different plane ;).
Highya ITS,
Love your puppy pics! Seems she's growing very well. So sorry about your cannabis ladies aren't doing so well. Have you any logical ideas as to why they're dying? Cheers
Thanks Bode. I don't have a clue, but from the looks of it, it's root related. That's why I'm hoping H2O2 will help (going to get some in a minute). I'll also spray the leaves with the Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide mix. Trying to give the survivors a fighting chance.

On the plus side, the cuttings are not dead yet!
That’s an excellent outcome.
IKR! It's so nice the results are consistent. And it looks like I may be down to one Candida after all ;).
Condolences on the mother plants :hmmmm: I wonder what gives there? Hope the H202 does the trick!
Thanks. I guess will know in a few days. I've been moving them back into the sun to restart the growth, if there is any,
but I like the plant a lot too
Thanks for noticing!
looks like a mean monster ready to rip you apart. as for the dog he has a nice shiny coat, he looks healthy
She, but thanks Pt! It's getting close to harvest, possibly this weekend. Trichome pics on Friday!
Sorry about the clones, hopefully they will pull through. Wish I had a Candida to send you! You interested in anything else? I know Candida is special, but I have that 30:1 CBD from dope seeds I got from the beautiful Amy. They even sent extras... just sayin.
Thanks for the offer double H! I'm going to stick with the Candida since it's tried and true (and tested). I should have seeds coming eventually from the seed-making project on the east coast.
I just wonder if there are free bedbugs or lice wanting to hitch a ride home from the nap room.
Whatever happened to sleeping in the libraries? Kids these days.
When we saw that you needed to get an employee to enter the code, that's exactly what we said. Libraries are for sleeping!

Back
Top Bottom