InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Been heavy with the Dr.Doolittle sprays? I get some dead material on the lower parts of the plants and I'm not sure yet if its the Thrips or the spraying. When growing in tents the light don't penetrate that good to the pots and this cause the sprays to not dry off that fast but its just an idea of what I'm experiencing. When I look at your plants it looks like that but much worse.

Highya ITS,

I'm with carcass in believing that it looks like some kind of virus or fungus . H2O2 should help tremendously. It'd be a shame to lose all those mothers! Did you look at the roots of the one that's removed from grow area? Might have a clue in it. Cheers

Been heavy with the Dr.Doolittle sprays? I get some dead material on the lower parts of the plants and I'm not sure yet if its the Thrips or the spraying. When growing in tents the light don't penetrate that good to the pots and this cause the sprays to not dry off that fast but its just an idea of what I'm experiencing. When I look at your plants it looks like that but much worse.
I've hardly been spraying them with anything. Maybe once with castille and once with neem. Did spinosad last week before I took the cuttings to keep them clean.
It will be interesting to find out what it may be , considering it happens almost over night there has to be some bad mojo there somewhere.
I must have done somebody wrong :(.
Highya ITS,
I'm with carcass in believing that it looks like some kind of virus or fungus . H2O2 should help tremendously. It'd be a shame to lose all those mothers! Did you look at the roots of the one that's removed from grow area? Might have a clue in it. Cheers
I checked the roots before I dumped it, and they looked like a standard mix of white and brown, with no bugs to the naked (reading glasses) eye. I didn't break it apart, but I will when it stops raining!
The cannabis gods are messing with ya. Or maybe the new pooch is hoisting his leg.
Her. And pleeeeeeeeeease tell the cannabis gods to move on to somebody else. Thanks Derby!
Hey brotha....
I forgot to follow up with ya; did that package ever arrive?
I lost the receipt with tracking info...
#pothead
I think it arrived at my mailing address (I'm off this week so I'm not up there), if yours was the one addressed to ITS! They didn't know who that was! I'll be picking it up tomorrow on the way to my cousin's for dry turkey ;).
:thanks: P

----------------------------

Rainy Wednesday update:

It's raining, which means I won't be doing the slurry test or spraying the plants with SAGGF unless it looks like it's going to be clear for a while, so that's going to have to wait.

What couldn't wait was dealing with the PM on the DDA :eek: :

Since I couldn't take it outside to spray it (and because it's not a leafy plant), I used a cotton ball dipped in 30% milk/70% water mix and cleaned all the leaves. Probably not as good as spraying, but desperate times call for desperate measures!

After the H2O2 pour-through yesterday (it was 3% out of the bottle and I mixed it 2 parts hydrogen peroxide and 1 part water), all the clones in the 1g pots took it fine. But the solo cup Sour G looked terrible! So I ran some plain water through it and put it up with the rest.

Looks much better today. :thumb:

Cuttings not dead yet, though I had to cut off a bit of moldy leaf and some others that were turning brown. We'll see...

:Namaste:

Looks like humidity is working against you.

. Moved the tent into the garage already.
Ugh the holidays hahaha. Was curious about the roots too on the dying mothers. No discoloration on them at all? Were they still white. Being outdoors there are a lot of factors that can come into play. Krips mother clone run went down to unknown reasons so like to try and get to the bottom of stuff like that . Canna nerding always. :roorrip:

UVC is a completely chemical-free way to combat Sphaerotheca macular (powdery mildew), Botyrtis cinerea (bud mold, or gray mold), and other types of DNA-based molds and bacteria that plague growing plant life, including cannabis plants.
1574910391569.png

American Ultraviolet › horticulture-...
Why UVC For Powdery Mildew And Bud Mold - American Ultraviolet
Haven't read in depth. Food for thought.

Back
Top Bottom