InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks Kis! My turkeys are moist and juicy but we haven't done thanksgiving here in many many years. Cover it with gravy and sweet potato puree and it goes down a treat.

Hehehe...he said moist. :rofl:

It takes but a few minutes to do LST! Squeeze it in and your harvests will thank you :).

-------------------------------------

Monday update!

First off, the Berry Bomb mother looked terrible this weekend, so I thought I'd take some cuttings and see if I can get some clones off it. The stems were soft and the leaves looked feh, so I don't have my hopes up.

Roots looked okay though:

Four in one:

Out came the heat mat and thermostat, about 4 months earlier than I thought :eek:.

Next up is the lux adjustment on the Mars Hydro SP250. I bumped the watts:

and angled the light to cover the difference in heights and the burn on the Amnesia Haze top. I also angled the DDA to get some light to the lowers:

30,300 lux at the AHa top:

27,700 lux at the AHa lower:

And 39,600 lux at the top of the DDA:

This is in addition to the sunlight of approximately 120,000 lux that they get from about 8:30am-3:30pm. That's
2,760 PPFD, which translates to a DLI of 69.55. According to my chart posted back in the DLI explainer, that's well above what the plant needs in flower. Still...there are days that are overcast, so I'm balancing it out.

Moving on to the craft project from this weekend, I thought I would go back and see if I could make a @BeezLuiz pipe from a cannabis plant. Given that I only have some power tools and no workbench, I think it came out okay. It needs some final sanding (especially the bottom so it sits flat on the table) and a couple of coats of poly, but here is is so far (that's a nickle):

I'll put a screen in the bowl before it gets fired up. I found the bowl the hardest to source, as none of my plants had really large lower trunks to work with.

I hope you all had good weekends! :cool:
I dont like wooden pipes you always have the smell from burning wood.

Highya ITS,

I hope you have a great and blissful visit with your fam in LA. Happy Thanksgiving to you and those who pass through here. Cheers

Happy Thanksgiving,Shed!
Maybe the desserts will make up for the dry turkey...
Have a great time at your cousin's house!

Back
Top Bottom