InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey Shed, hope you had your fill of dry turkey and good company. I know you’re not a movie guy, but I couldn’t help but think of you the other day when I was watching Hot Tub Time Machine. Has that one made it to your tv screen? I think you’d like that one if you haven’t already, and it’s on Prime for free RIGHT NOW! :nomo: :laughtwo:

Thanks for all the t-day wishes! I hope you all went to bed stuffed happy and thankful. :high-five:
Does that mean it's a long weekend?
Yes. Yes it is!

I haven't seen Hot Tub Time Machine, but I will add it to the list :).

-----------------------------------

Since it's the Friday update, let's check out some trichomes! Here is the Amnesia Haze auto on day 70:

Anyone ever see this before...thread-like trichome stalks with no tops?

In terms of harvest, I'm thinking Sunday. I see 80% cloudy, 15% clear, and 5% amber. Since this is a Haze, I'd like to stay away from the amber. What you do see?

Moving on to the DDA, the big fans were looking a bit yellow yesterday (day 55). Any DDA growers have any suggestions? It's in the top range of MegaCrop (6.0-6.5 g/gal) but I don't want to bump it if it just does this on occasion.

Look what I got in the mail from my good buddy in Texas!

:thanks: P! That's probably next weekend's project.

Remember the rain in my son's room last winter? It happened again, so I spent 2½ hours on the roof yesterday morning with a 9x400' roll of painter's plastic and a staple gun (my back is killing me today!). It worked, and stayed in place while the rain held it down. Once it dried off and the post-rains wind came through, it became a sailboat!

I'll have to sort out something a bit more permanent. Brown tarps and furring strips maybe...

Speaking of before/after pics, the Sour G in the solo cup again looks like the left side of that pic today, but the rest of them look about the same. I'm hoping for warm days and new growth so I can tell if they're improving. I'll be doing a slurry test on the dead Peyote Critical soil this afternoon.

The sun is out today but it's only 58º. Even so, the plants are all outside soaking up the radiant heat from the sun because they were inside during the rainstorm yesterday. Once the clouds roll in they're back inside though.

Which looks like it's now! Have a great Friday :ciao:

Glad you got the Everclear, So they don't have it where you are ? That must suck. I got some stuff like everclear it was called Desal I liked it better. same 95% alcohol but not as harsh Great to mix drinks with it has very little taste so you taste what ever you mix it with, but you don't want it to drink. I have some Tincher I made with everclear and it taste so strong of alcohol. I cooked it down to a tar like substance and use a dab top in a bong, it is Strong but doesn't last long.

Back
Top Bottom