InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks for all the t-day wishes! I hope you all went to bed stuffed happy and thankful. :high-five:

Yes. Yes it is!

I haven't seen Hot Tub Time Machine, but I will add it to the list :).

-----------------------------------

Since it's the Friday update, let's check out some trichomes! Here is the Amnesia Haze auto on day 70:

Anyone ever see this before...thread-like trichome stalks with no tops?

In terms of harvest, I'm thinking Sunday. I see 80% cloudy, 15% clear, and 5% amber. Since this is a Haze, I'd like to stay away from the amber. What you do see?

Moving on to the DDA, the big fans were looking a bit yellow yesterday (day 55). Any DDA growers have any suggestions? It's in the top range of MegaCrop (6.0-6.5 g/gal) but I don't want to bump it if it just does this on occasion.

Look what I got in the mail from my good buddy in Texas!

:thanks: P! That's probably next weekend's project.

Remember the rain in my son's room last winter? It happened again, so I spent 2½ hours on the roof yesterday morning with a 9x400' roll of painter's plastic and a staple gun (my back is killing me today!). It worked, and stayed in place while the rain held it down. Once it dried off and the post-rains wind came through, it became a sailboat!

I'll have to sort out something a bit more permanent. Brown tarps and furring strips maybe...

Speaking of before/after pics, the Sour G in the solo cup again looks like the left side of that pic today, but the rest of them look about the same. I'm hoping for warm days and new growth so I can tell if they're improving. I'll be doing a slurry test on the dead Peyote Critical soil this afternoon.

The sun is out today but it's only 58º. Even so, the plants are all outside soaking up the radiant heat from the sun because they were inside during the rainstorm yesterday. Once the clouds roll in they're back inside though.

Which looks like it's now! Have a great Friday :ciao:
Wooooooo Hoooooooo! Time to get schloppy!
:rofl:

Just remember; NO schloppy schlepping!
:thumb:

Grats on the Everclear stuff works well.
Thanks Reave! I have to figure out which buds to use, which means I have to figure out what to do with the results of the QWET...
Glad you got the Everclear, So they don't have it where you are ? That must suck. I got some stuff like everclear it was called Desal I liked it better. same 95% alcohol but not as harsh Great to mix drinks with it has very little taste so you taste what ever you mix it with, but you don't want it to drink. I have some Tincher I made with everclear and it taste so strong of alcohol. I cooked it down to a tar like substance and use a dab top in a bong, it is Strong but doesn't last long.
They don't sell it in California. The highest we can get here is 151 proof. I was thinking of making CBD oil from it since I'll be decarbing after it's done it won't taste toasted. I'm sure my son would just want me to make AK-47 rosin though ;).
cystolithic hairs :cheesygrinsmiley: i didn’t even have to look that up :nerd-with-glasses: :laughtwo: . I actually found my AHa had some of the most noticeable I’d ever seen
Thanks Amy! I've never seen them before. Interesting that it's an AHa trait though. I'm going to have to start looking for them now I know they exist!
Plants looking good! AHa looks almost ready in some places, not so in others :hmmmm:
IKR! I'm thinking Sunday since it can't be a staggered harvest with this little thing.
I see lots of sativa dominant frost that your lovely other will adore!
#sativagoals
Here’s a pic of my AHa (at 63days) that shows some of the cystolithic hairs in a top bud. All cannabis plants have them - sometimes they’re more pronounced than others.
I wouldn't have noticed them if it wasn't for the cystolithic forest!
Wooooooo Hoooooooo! Time to get schloppy!
Just remember; NO schloppy schlepping!
No schloppy schlepping...got it! Thanks again Mr. 9mm :).
Haven't you just had an op? And now you're climbing on the roof with a staple gun? Be careful Mr Shed! Lol
Thank you for your concern Proessor! I did redo all the landscape lighting front and back within a week of the op though, so the crawling on my hands and knees was easy. The squatting and leaning is what hurt the back. It's been 6 weeks since the surgery and it's been getting better in the last week or so. I did get my wife to move the ladder into place as that weighs more than 10 pounds :).

And now I know how far out I need to go with coverage to block the leak...half that side of the damn house! Frickin' water. :(
I am very careful on the roof (in my flipflops :oops:) because I don't want to end up on the "stupid" statistic list. Walking on the roof is easy because of the asphalt grit. Walking on the plastic was scary!

No schloppy schlepping...got it! Thanks again Mr. 9mm :).
I'll handle the schloppiness for us both!
:rofl:

Like an old pro.... lol

Let me know when you run out, I'll shoot some more out....

:thumb:

Highya Shed,

I vote for asap with the Amnesia Haze auto. That's prime when I chop. I'm a sativa guy. The buds look awesome! Cheers

Highya Shed,
I vote for asap with the Amnesia Haze auto. That's prime when I chop. I'm a sativa guy. The buds look awesome! Cheers
ASAP will be Sunday! Usually I hear "wait a week," so it's nice to hear my Sunday plan is solid!
You had a lot of practice in the past. Muscle memory will kick in.
I reckon. That and the fact that it's small. Tons of leaves though!
Sounds like it's time for a new roof.
Indeed! It started leaking in my son's room about 10 years ago probably. I had it solved for a while with an 8' wide strip of rolled asphalt roofing at the valley, but last winter it was no longer working. New roof is $15-20 grand, so it's going to have to wait. Might just be time for a wider area of rolled asphalt! I wish I could find the damn leak :grrr:

Back
Top Bottom