InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

the others effected by the same is doing better?
Well they're not dead yet! You can see them in the tent pic on the right with some green on them. I still need to get a Sour G cutting Justin Case.
Happy aha harvest Shed!!
Thanks double H!

-------------------------------
For anyone wondering what harvest these kind people are referring to, it got orphaned on the previous page.

And for the Monday update, here are the cuttings I salvaged off the mothers before I drenched them with H2O2. They are still alive with the domes tipped back for the last four days.

Clockwise from top left: DTF x2, Candida squat x3, IIP, IIP x2:

They have had the domes off completely for a few 30 minute periods, but I'm not ready to take them off for good. They were cut a week ago today.

Happy December all! :ciao:

Congrats on the AHa Harvest,Shed!
You got some good buds off that one...nice n' frosty,too!
I've got a few hours in trim jail coming up this week...whopee!!

Spinosad doesn't work on mites though, so go with Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap spray. You can get it at any local health food store or whole foods:

But if I chopped as soon as I saw bugs I would never bring a plant to flower! And speaking of flower, here is the Sunday harvest update...

Day 72 was chop day for Amnesia Haze auto, which went into flower on day 23. I stuck with the LST on it for better or worse (we'll never know), and this is what it looked like before the scissors:

The bones:

The buds (after washing with H2O2 for the powdery mildew):

The trim:

The box:

I threw out the lanky Candida and the Sour G in the solo cup, for obvious reasons:

I saved soil from the Peyote Critical and the Candida and I'll run the pH slurry test as soon as it dries out.

And finally, I moved the rest of the mothers into the tent with the yellowing DDA:

That's what I've got for today! I hope your week starts off with a bang :).

How is the amnesia Haze buds?

Mine where dense as hell

Spinosad doesn't work on mites though, so go with Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap spray. You can get it at any local health food store or whole foods:

But if I chopped as soon as I saw bugs I would never bring a plant to flower! And speaking of flower, here is the Sunday harvest update...

I hear ya. She was 1 week from finish and I have a Blueberry that is 2 weeks from finish. Made more sense to harvest early and save potential damage to the other plants. Since today is feeding day, I'll be pulling all the plants for spraying too. Gardening will be front and center today!

I'm headed to the store today, so far I haven't seen any other plants like the IIP was. I have a BB 2 weeks from finish and she's clean as can be. I'll spray her again with the castille later today. We got rain down here so those outdoor plants are feeling the temps today. I got one more Peyote outdoors and shes' really got her purps showing off. I'll get a few snaps for you to enjoy when the sun breaks through. Things are starting to return to normal for me, and hopefully I'll be done with the chiropractor visits and therapy soon.

BTW: made some CBD Oil (1 : 1 ratio / cup to an oz) the other day and 'gellies' too. I love the balance I feel when I have one. Been sleeping really well the past few nights since I started using the CBD gel caps. Been having one with my morning coffee and by 9:30 - 10 pm I'm sleepy and getting a solid nights sleep and waking up refreshed and alert.

I'ma "Ramblin' man" ~ The Allman Brothers

Nothing major to post today as everything is about the same, plus it's been too cold and grey for the plants to come out to play. And today it's raining (inside as well :( ).

Seeing some PM on the plants this morning, so during a break in the rain I took them outside and sprayed them down with the milk/water combo. The DDA continues to fade with no white pistils left on day 61, so I will check the purple trichomes and see if I can tell one color from another. It doesn't seem like it's going to go much longer unless it does it without fans. It got a gallon of MC at 6g/gal.

Wot she said! Hugely fat looking buds.
Thanks Amy! Still drying in the box.
I can see there is some green left, hope you can get some descent cuttings then...
other cuttings looks good!
You are a true gardener Shed, saving what can be saved!
I think there is some signs of new growth in the DTF and the two IIPs, but not sure on the Candidas. I'm keeping the dome almost closed on that one to give them more time.
would like a heatmat like yours... maybe can pop my seeds over a candle?
Or a blow torch knowing you!
Congrats on the AHa Harvest,Shed!
You got some good buds off that one...nice n' frosty,too!
I've got a few hours in trim jail coming up this week...whopee!!
Thanks carcass! And your trim jail is going to be the result of a terrific harvest. :thumb:
Gratz on the harvest buddy and sorry to hear about the 2 girls that didn’t make it...
On the other hand... yay for the cuttings
Not dead yet ;).
so far so good!
Indeed!
How is the amnesia Haze buds?
Mine where dense as hell
I haven't squoze them yet, but with so many leaves I don't think they're going to feel dense when I do.
Things are starting to return to normal for me, and hopefully I'll be done with the chiropractor visits and therapy soon.
Welcome back Age! I'm glad you're on the path to normal. I hope your daughter is as well!
I got one more Peyote outdoors and shes' really got her purps showing off.
My PC turned really dark purple last winter so I'm looking forward to pics of yours.
getting a solid nights sleep and waking up refreshed and alert.
:yahoo: That's gotta feel really good. And thanks for the Allmans!

I'm keeping the dome almost closed on that one to give them more time.

Great, you are resourceful when dealing with these issues and a great patience for it. I killed of living plants just for not having room...

Or a blow torch knowing you!

Yeah, that sounds more like CraZy in action. The last seed did not pop at all for me, but it was a freebee but I haven't even put another one in germ yet. :straightface:

Sorry tp keep you waiting buddy - was having a little nap aover the keyboard ;)

I have some seedlings in very small pots outside, about the size of solo cups and am wondering about drying out times for that kind of size. I realise your medium is a bit different to mine (mine’s a regular garden soil type, w 15% coco) but because I know what SPM is like, your answer will give me some idea. Sorry if I’m not making much sense today!

If your weather was super hot and dry would you think they would dry out daily during their first week up?

:ciao:

I sprout my seeds in peat pucks and then they (photos) go into solo cups. I water the soil after I plant so it's evenly damp and not wet, and then it dries out while the roots grow. At that point I water when it's light until transplant. I've never found them to dry out that quickly in the early days. By the time they need water almost every day they're definitely ready to up-can.

Thanks! Yes that’s the process I followed exactly - except I neglected to take a ‘feel’ reference of the dry pots, and I’ve never done it quite this way so just curious about how often that drying out turns out to be, on average, when they’re tiny. So that answer covered it pretty much I think :thumb:

Gratz on the harvest buddy and sorry to hear about the 2 girls that didn’t make it...

On the other hand... yay for the cuttings :cheer:
If only life always worked in are favour eh lol

Ask and you shall receive. It’ll be a merry festivus for sure! Prospective finish date 12-25-2019.

Its grey and rainy here today too!

:yummy:
Beautiful Agemon! Very nice...

Aww P thanks man! I will reimburse you, as shipping liquid-filled glass is pricey. Much less the cost of the liquid within.

:Namaste:
yeah everclear ain't cheap.....found that out when I made that batch of RSO!!

Back
Top Bottom