InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My goodness I missed so much :sorry:

Good day Mr shed. Hope all is well and you have recovered! By the looks of it you sound fair to be climbing haha...

I managed to see one plant so far before I head to work. Looks really amazing especially so up close!

Hope everyone else is doing good and having a great day!

With the way some people like to bring up my past quote about never having more than three plants (which I did NOT say), I'm surprised no one found this:
That's what I'll be doing with my photoperiod plants...I'll be moving them into the shed every night. Not in 10 gallons though!
Har! Yes in 10 gallons, but not again. I should have taken my own advice on the IIP :).
Loved the before and after pics of the roof with the painters plastic lol.
IKR! I've taken the plastic off but need to get in the attic tomorrow with someone outside with a hose, so I can try to spot the leak and just fix it, rather than re-roof that whole area.
My goodness I missed so much
Good day Mr shed. Hope all is well and you have recovered! By the looks of it you sound fair to be climbing haha...
I managed to see one plant so far before I head to work. Looks really amazing especially so up close!
Hope everyone else is doing good and having a great day!
No worries about missing the goings on here Dk! Stop by when you can. I'm okay with with everything but lifting (still). Could be another couple of weeks.
Hiya Shed, hope you had a good Thanksgiving, bummer about the roof, those leaks are hard to chase down. Be careful out there. Grow, my friend Grow.
Thanks oops! Flip flops and sloped asphalt tiles have been treating me well so far :).

When you start a new journal, be sure to post a link here! :high-five:

IKR! I've taken the plastic off but need to get in the attic tomorrow with someone outside with a hose, so I can try to spot the leak and just fix it, rather than re-roof that whole area.
Try looking for the leak with lights off in the attic during the day then also when you get a heavy rain. Could be something as minute as a missing nail in one of the shingles.

Hi again Shed.... quick question if ya don't mind. When taking cuttings for clones, is it imperative that you wait until the branches are starting to stagger before taking cuttings? I've seen photos of some plants that are in flower, yet their branches are still across from one another. Just not sure on how long I should have waited before trying the cloning thing.

Hey awesome Shed thanks..... Been taking some cuttings off of a mystery plant that I have been using as a guinea pig for training and growing and topping and just basically torturing trying different things on it. So far, have taken 6 cuttings over the last three weeks and all but one have rooted nicely....But, even though it was over 60 days from sprout when I took the first cuttings, all of them have opposing nodes. They should go ahead a mature normally by themselves right?

Heya shed and friends :circle-of-love:

were you trying to be a good sport and go take some moist in to? No need for that,just keep it dry haha. Hopefully you get it fixed soon enough buddy.

what is everyone doing up so early? Or late?:rofl:

I don't think it's a clear-to-daylight type of leak as the water runs down to the valley before it drips into the attic. I've tarred the valley peak to drip line so it's somewhere that works its way to the low point. I'm hoping a section-by-section soaking with the hose will point me to the correct area. Then I'll just tar the shit out of it!
Option #2

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some one once said that postings here is like sending postcards, well sometimes its fast postcards like right now. But that's also the beauty of it, most people today have no patience. But I guess we growers got a lot of patience. :hippy:

It aint patience, it´s all about finding the right meds :rofl:

Spinosad doesn't work on mites though, so go with Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap spray. You can get it at any local health food store or whole foods:

But if I chopped as soon as I saw bugs I would never bring a plant to flower! And speaking of flower, here is the Sunday harvest update...

Day 72 was chop day for Amnesia Haze auto, which went into flower on day 23. I stuck with the LST on it for better or worse (we'll never know), and this is what it looked like before the scissors:

The bones:

The buds (after washing with H2O2 for the powdery mildew):

The trim:

The box:

I threw out the lanky Candida and the Sour G in the solo cup, for obvious reasons:

I saved soil from the Peyote Critical and the Candida and I'll run the pH slurry test as soon as it dries out.

And finally, I moved the rest of the mothers into the tent with the yellowing DDA:

That's what I've got for today! I hope your week starts off with a bang :).

Back
Top Bottom