InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Is 5000ppm for a plant to high? Seems to be doing just fine maybe a bit of nute burn I flushed her down to 2800ppm but seems to be doing okay at 5000ppm just a bit of burn im trying to push them lol
15785281366278083969679080336482.jpg

20200108_175412.jpg

Is 5000ppm for a plant to high? Seems to be doing just fine maybe a bit of nute burn I flushed her down to to 2800ppm but seems to be doing okay at 5000ppm just a bit of burn lol
Thanks for stopping by Big juice! I'd say it's too high in general and too high from looking at your pic. You have nute burn even on the smallest leaves coming in, which means they're being damaged before they even have a chance to grow. I also think your light could be too close, because the edges of your leaves are curling up. That is usually a sign of light stress.

Are you following some specific nutrient regimen that recommends that high a PPM?

Thanks for stopping by Big juice! I'd say it's too high in general and too high from looking at your pic. You have nute burn even on the smallest leaves coming in, which means they're being damaged before they even have a chance to grow. I also think your light could be too close, because the edges of your leaves are curling up. That is usually a sign of light stress.

Are you following some specific nutrient regimen that recommends that high a PPM?

I'm honestly just playing around seeing how much some plants can take I'm making my own feeding schedule, I started with the fox farm hydro schedule then upping the nutes, I'm just doing what I want based on my knowledge.
I had to raise the lights again true 2000 watts of cob full spectrum led 3 400watts 1 800watt and 400 watt mh seem to burn plants fast. I've raised them 4 times now on top of accidentally leaving the uvbs on for to long.. whoops also forgot when they were on and kinda made me crispy too l.

Nice update Shed. Congrats on the new lemon tree seedlings and whatever else that thing is in there. How many years before they start poppin' lemons?
Thanks MrS! Three to five is what they say, but I don't think mine take that long. Though I never remember when I plant these things, and since I have so many lemon trees it doesn't matter how long they take in my garden.

Post #18,000 :eek:

And cool eyebrows :).

:thumb: Too bad nothing works all the time...enter cannabis!

LOL!

Noice Chris! In your 6th grow room?

Never! Gluten FTW!

All 900 pages available behind this one :)

Thanks Dutch, glad you've been along for the ride!

Thank you carcass! I sure hope so, or I'll be able to set up a sleep clinic at my house :oops:

And mine too ;).
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom