InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I make the best Prinsesstårta there is!

1578503283700.jpeg

Wooohoooo Im on page 900 :cheer:

Also before big pharma, cannabis was the medicine to go to. In a lot of ancient tombes they found contents of thc in plants that were put in the coffin. I find Those facts really interesting

Will there be cake?
Cake for page 1000. Be patient and keep in mind it will be sugarless, so keep your expectations low :cheesygrinsmiley:.
I've been enjoying your book. Congrats.
I'm glad it's a good read VG. :)
I make the best Prinsesstårta there is!
Great! Those who want sugar can have the Prinsesstårta in 100 pages.
Damn 900 that’s insane.
I went up to the top of the hill the other morning and took this photo. Looking over South Bay and the west side. Howdy neighbor!
I was fast asleep or I would have been on the roof waving! I spend more time on the roof than most folks...
Wooohoooo Im on page 900
Also before big pharma, cannabis was the medicine to go to. In a lot of ancient tombes they found contents of thc in plants that were put in the coffin. I find Those facts really interesting
Thanks NS! This journal dates back to the ancient tombs as well :).
Thanks JC. You have untold talents!

-----------------------------------------

Thanks all for the page 900 greetings! 100 more and we hit a real milestone. So let's get moving toward page 1000 with a quickie Wednesday update:

Here is a Saugaview® of the winter grow this morning. A bit overcast today so the sun won't warm the plants much beyond the low 60's air temps, so everything stays inside:

Both PSK's got 4.0g/gallon this morning. I don't think I've grown any plants before with leaves that large...damn things better not be indicas!

And while we're talking big leaves, I thought I'd update you on the four lemon seeds that got planted back on December 20th, from biggest to smallest:

No idea what's going on here. It was one seed but seems to be more than one thing coming up. We'll see...

Little, but check out that face!

That's what I've got today. I hope your day is bright and your migraines are under control.
:Namaste:

Cake for page 1000. Be patient and keep in mind it will be sugarless, so keep your expectations low :cheesygrinsmiley:.

I'm glad it's a good read VG. :)

Great! Those who want sugar can have the Prinsesstårta in 100 pages.

I was fast asleep or I would have been on the roof waving! I spend more time on the roof than most folks...

Thanks NS! This journal dates back to the ancient tombs as well :).

Thanks JC. You have untold talents!

-----------------------------------------

Thanks all for the page 900 greetings! 100 more and we hit a real milestone. So let's get moving toward page 1000 with a quickie Wednesday update:

Here is a Saugaview® of the winter grow this morning. A bit overcast today so the sun won't warm the plants much beyond the low 60's air temps, so everything stays inside:

Both PSK's got 4.0g/gallon this morning. I don't think I've grown any plants before with leaves that large...damn things better not be indicas!

And while we're talking big leaves, I thought I'd update you on the four lemon seeds that got planted back on December 20th, from biggest to smallest:

No idea what's going on here. It was one seed but seems to be more than one thing coming up. We'll see...

Little, but check out that face!

That's what I've got today. I hope your day is bright and your migraines are under control.
:Namaste:
:happy-birthday:

1st

Chocolate Cake for me

2nd

Lemon tree seeds!!!!!

I am in the process of my 1st FULLY INDOOR HYDROPONIC garden now

Oh yaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Your plants are coming along nicely,Shed ...cannabis and lemons ....
Those are some fat leaves on the PSK's- hopefully their sativa side comes through a little later on...
Happy page 900 day !:party:lots of good knowledge in here,with so much more to come!

Post #18,000 :eek:
It's the Easter Island guy with shades
And cool eyebrows :).
I'm on em and glad of it!
:thumb: Too bad nothing works all the time...enter cannabis!
LOL!
I am in the process of my 1st FULLY INDOOR HYDROPONIC garden now
Noice Chris! In your 6th grow room?
As long as it's not gluten free
Never! Gluten FTW!
will we get 900 shades of green? Now that I book I would read!
All 900 pages available behind this one :)
Page 900 I’ve been enjoying this book and look forward to to upcoming chapters!
Hope your well Shed!
Thanks Dutch, glad you've been along for the ride!
Your plants are coming along nicely,Shed ...cannabis and lemons ....
Those are some fat leaves on the PSK's- hopefully their sativa side comes through a little later on...
Happy page 900 day !
lots of good knowledge in here,with so much more to come!
Thank you carcass! I sure hope so, or I'll be able to set up a sleep clinic at my house :oops:
Nice....I think I have a friend's house in that shot...lol.
And mine too ;).

Back
Top Bottom