InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

He did apologize, which is waaaay better than a lot of folks who go there!

True enough, and I gave him a lot to read through.

I'm not sure what he's got going on, but something isn't even close to right. Could be a bad pH pen, bad water, not measuring right in either how or how much, who knows. But one thing is certain, it ain't right. :laugh:

Fast forwarded through a couple pages. I can cook the shit out of most anything but have completely given up on dough. I've tried making pizza dough many times and its been futile. I write it off as something I'm not capable of. Now if we wanna talk BBQ, count me in.

IMO the secret to making good pizza dough, in an oven, is a pizza stone.

I bbq ribs, pork shoulder, and brisket. Ive even made sauce ”everything but the kitchen sink,” i found it on the interweb. I like the texas style offset smoker, but i did build one in my yard. Solid brick & gas fed, but the gas just gets the coals going. smoker box is bottom cornee that feeds out to the rest. Cooking surface is 3’x3’. Apple, hickory, or mesquite in that order of preference.

IMO the secret to making good pizza dough, in an oven, is a pizza stone.

I bbq ribs, pork shoulder, and brisket. Ive even made sauce ”everything but the kitchen sink,” i found it on the interweb. I like the texas style offset smoker, but i did build one in my yard. Solid brick & gas fed, but the gas just gets the coals going. smoker box is bottom cornee that feeds out to the rest. Cooking surface is 3’x3’. Apple, hickory, or mesquite in that order of preference.

I've built several sauces, several rubs, etc, but even off the shelf stuff works extremely well. I have a Rec-Tec pellet grill and since I got it, amazing BBQ is as fool proof as it gets. The temperatures are so accurate and consistent, that's where I decarb my weed.

I'm not even sure what medium he's in!

Looked like clay pebbles. I'm probably biased (ok not probably) but why do new growers feel the need to jump head first into complicated hydro setups? Even coco with it's more demanding feeding routine and lack of pH buffering seems like a bad place to start. Peat based soil-less has to be about the most idiot proof way to grow. Probably why this idiot (farside05 points finger at himself) sticks to it.

A0AD96E2-C632-46E9-AFB1-9670646336C7.jpeg

Did somebody say flame thrower??? :headbanger:

Looked like clay pebbles. I'm probably biased (ok not probably) but why do new growers feel the need to jump head first into complicated hydro setups? Even coco with it's more demanding feeding routine and lack of pH buffering seems like a bad place to start. Peat based soil-less has to be about the most idiot proof way to grow. Probably why this idiot (farside05 points finger at himself) sticks to it.

Beats me. I used "dirt" and a hidden closet for a long time.

He said DWC, but I'm past caring.

I haven't seen the "latest" yet, but about to wander through. Sounds like I'll be wandering right out, too.

I'm just off to bed! Thanks for keeping your corner of the world safe. :thumb:

That's what I did. Didn't miss a winks sleep over it.

I.missed it all

I'm bummed

Apparently I missed the "good" stuff too. Considering how it was going when I checked out, and that a name change took place, yeah, I get the drift. Maybe someone can fill in the back story, even if it's in a PM. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh shit, sorry Chris. Was that condescending because I explained that I missed out on some of it myself? :rofl:

He musta really went off the deep end

Seemed ok at 1st, I'm mean he was an idiot....but

Wonder if maybe he was another member who got booted before

Question InTheShed...

On YouTube videos on humidity they say it needs to be between 40% and 50% during flowering and drying...

Then why are we told to use the Humidity 62% packs for perfect bud curing? :)

Back
Top Bottom