InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I read it and it's interesting information regarding stress markers and oxidation, but I found it odd they are claiming potential benefits for AD when the used mice that they had to induce memory loss in using chemicals, rather than use mice genetically programmed to get AD.

There is no mention of the effects of the two substances they tested against the beta-amyloid plaques that are the primary cause of AD.

I read it and it's interesting information regarding stress markers and oxidation, but I found it odd they are claiming potential benefits for AD when the used mice that they had to induce memory loss in using chemicals, rather than use mice genetically programmed to get AD.

There is no mention of the effects of the two substances they tested against the beta-amyloid plaques that are the primary cause of AD.

I guess you have research to do.....

20200216_150415.jpg

Okay, here is the Sunday night update! In between baking bread and the scattered showers today, along with changing out a GFI outlet for someone, I transplanted the Purple Skunk Krush 2. That was the correct one, right?

And here are the loaves:
View media item 1750803
View media item 1750802
One for here (I'll take some to the office tomorrow since I can't hand out cannabis), and one for my daughter.

:surf:
Looking good shed :Namaste:

I've brought in other free food and no one made the trip down to my office or called me to tell me it was delish. And after all these years here, no one needs to butter me up. Just the bread.

So there!

I like OP beer the best you had it before shed?

Any readers?

So does cannabis have hal or har in it ?

Is that what I am reading ? It was a tough read but interesting with that mice and the ratios given. Not going to lie alot of the medical terms way way above my brain learning . C students club here..so. can barely pronounce the words let alone know what it is or the meaning .

Nonetheless I think I understood most of it and really cool read.

420 is all you need any how no offence .

I know there are alot for Greta others high times , royal queen , that other huge name one that I just brain fart right now ...

Anyways :420: or go home.

Always keeping :green_heart::420::green_heart:

Thanks all for keeping this place jumping while I was gone. I knew I could rely on my peeps to keep the ball rolling in my absence.

For the occasional visitor to this journal, I have been on a college tour for my son (the three pics I posted), and my daughter drove down from college to meet us in Monterey. It was the first time the four of us were on vacation together in a long time. And our puppy's first vacation ever!

I also brought my daughter one of two loaves of bread I made last weekend.
:love:
My mother was diagnosed with AD over a year ago. That first test she scored mild cognitive decline and later scored very near mild dementia. We began giving her CBD from CW and a few month later her score was barely at the normal range but by god it was in the normal range. She was very delusional and agitated and both have calmed down significantly.
Anything within the normal range was an improvement, so congrats on that great result! How much CBD was she getting?
You are living the next stage of life I am mentally preparing myself for.
When you get there, ask for support from those who have gone though it (like me :)). It makes the journey much easier to talk about it with others. I have a woman in my office whose dad is the early stages now and she asks me questions and gets recommendations from me all the time.
Congrats in your son's accomplishments and safe travels on your upcoming trip.
Thank you Derby! Home safely and he's closer to a decision, though not quite certain yet.
THC AND DEMENTIA = a better day! The agitation dementia brings got quashed for a co-workers mom in very much the same way your dad is responding. Somehow it allows them to see things calmly for a while. One half gummy can make a big difference in how a day goes for both the patient and caregivers. Or cookie in your case. Good work to go up on the dose.
Thanks otter, a better day indeed! I'm glad your co-worker's mom is having similar success.
Way late for this thread and not even going to attempt reading nearly 1000 pages, but here now and will follow along
:welcome: Celt! I'm glad to have you on board from whatever page we're on. Don't even bother reading back as I'll do a mini update of what's happening tomorrow morning.
To my eye, they are both males, I would guess definitely males.
Thanks Stunger! I'm hoping when I loupe them tomorrow I'll have a firm answer.
Reuptake can determine the extent, duration, and spatial domain of receptor activation
How are THC and CBD dealt with in terms of reuptake?
Thanks Big Juice, so you think uptake is the issue being overcome somehow by the cannabis for people with dementia ?
Good question!
Looks like low quality turf. I like yours better. Is there an after pic that has blue tarps on the rooves(roofs) by chance? Stay safe and have fun!
That would have cost a pretty penny to do in turf so they probably spent it on education...at least I hope they did.

Oh, my tarp is brown...same color as my roof shingles. The sky, however, is often blue!

Thanks MrS :).
I'm curious about this too. My old man is in the very early stages of alzheimers, and while medication has slowed the progression down a lot, we all know what is on the horizon at some point. I'm not sure how accepting he would be to the idea, but I'm certainly curious about the possibilities.
My aunt had brain cancer, and passed away 14 months ago. It's a shame we were just passing medical at the time, it would have really helped her in a lot of ways. I'd like to think that with the old man it can make a difference in the quality of life for him.
Medication seems to work for about a year or so and then it loses its effectiveness. In the early stages I would recommend CBD as @Alafornia mentioned above. I moved to straight THC for my dad's mood, not his memory.
I don't see the downside as long as she's happier/healthier with, than without. I hope he's willing if and when it comes.
If my dad is stoned and happy for the rest of his days, that works for me.
Coupled with Lions Mane ,cubensis are supposed to rewire the brain by repairing neurotransmitters.
Thanks VG! There's a guy out there with a whole website related to mushrooms and brain health. Was it you who posted the video last year?
Shed,
This clone I put in my Mother Plant box, is doing something I haven't seen before.
I added cal/med after the yellowing started.
Like the moisture is being suck out of the leaves starting at the tips.
Any ideas?
Thanks...
Did feeding it more N as MadDab suggested turn it around?
That yellowing seems to be more nitrogen related imo. Feed that plant!
:thanks:
PSK1 f
PSK2 m
Is my guess....havent grown any reg photos but i would be choked if i had males after almost 2 months veg! Unless making seeds then hell ya!
Thank you 780! If I get males they just get stripped for salve. If I were desperate for weed I might feel a bit more pissed :).
I guess you have research to do.....
I don't have any research to do...I'm set!
Is this campus InDaShed?
That one was InDaCityByTheBay
I like OP beer the best you had it before shed?
Sorry Joe, I don't drink.
Where is dat Shed?
Dat Shed is finally home!
Where in the world is Shed?
In Amsterdam in one of those "Special Smoke Rooms!"
Nope!
Hey, Come on! Even the Member of the Year two years running needs a day off now and then!
MOTY for 2018 only, but thanks beez!
Time for you to go jack !
He been reported and gone.
Uhmmm... My phone blocked the website... Would not let it load...
Try not to click on links posted by New Members, especially if you've never seen them before.
420 is all you need any how no offence .
:high-five:
Ya'll don't reckon he sprained his fingers kneading dough for his next bread baking event? That might explain why he's not here.
Sourdough bread isn't kneaded ;).
He went to visit his daughter.
:thanks: Someone is paying attention!
Well I guess we can share him with his daughter lol but hurry back fella
Fair 'nuff! Thanks Joe :).
So, dahling...did you have a good trip?
Well...other than the nearly 1,000 miles of driving and a dog with the runs on Saturday morning, it turned out pretty well :cheesygrinsmiley:. And it was nice to see my daughter and have my kids hang out together, which they don't often do when they're both home. All in all, time well spent!

Back
Top Bottom