InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I think they're both males
I think you're right- if pistils were going to show up, they'd have done it by now...damn males!

And Happy Birthday,Shed!

You know mama WW had pistols at 11 weeks and never saw light under 18 hours .
You mean it took 77 days to tell you it was a female? Did it look like a male in the meantime?
I think you're right- if pistils were going to show up, they'd have done it by now...damn males!
That's what I'm thinking.
That's a big good looking plant you grew there in a real small pot!
Should I flip it in the solo cup with the winter three two? It's completely root bound.

Hiya Shed!
Great to see you back
VG was pining!
Try not to tell her next time you'll be gone for a while. I think I can borrow your avatar and fool her for a few days.
LOL! Thanks MrS!
If it were me, and I had plenty of weed in jars, I'd go in the name of science and flower her. That'd be a pita though. You'd have to keep it propped up everywhere you schlepped it so maybe not. What were you thinking?
I was thinking the mother was going to die of the root thing they all had! Then I was thinking I can't kill a healthy clone. It does have some PM so I may toss it for that reason alone, otherwise I probably would flip it. And I already have the IIP science experiment :).

LOL! Thanks MrS!

I was thinking the mother was going to die of the root thing they all had! Then I was thinking I can't kill a healthy clone. It does have some PM so I may toss it for that reason alone, otherwise I probably would flip it. And I already have the IIP science experiment :).
It's already a successful experiment in my book.

and then this summer run Durban Poison and Columbia Gold (and maybe a DTF). All plans are subject to change :).

I'll be popping my last 4 DTF in a couple weeks

Excited to grow it again, get some pollen and make some fem seeds

Fun fun fun

In for a penny, in for 22 pounds:
MC order 021720.JPG

The DTF is a keeper for sure, so is ATF, why I spread the ATF Spunk everywhere...lol
I'll do the same with the DTF asssss well

In for a penny, in for 22 pounds:
MC order 021720.JPG
Did u see Shed? Got some Sunshine Mix #4 two days ago

Debating on doing 2 of the GG4 clones with it and MC, and one in DWC or vise versa

The DTF is a keeper for sure, so is ATF, why I spread the ATF Spunk everywhere...lol
I'll do the same with the DTF asssss well
Are you a CS or STS reverser?
Did u see Shed? Got some Sunshine Mix #4 two days ago
Debating on doing 2 of the GG4 clones with it and MC, and one in DWC or vise versa
GG#4 in Sunshine Mix #4 seems like a good combo, and MC will work for that and DWC! DWC should be the fastest though if you want a quicker harvest.

Are you a CS or STS reverser?

GG#4 in Sunshine Mix #4 seems like a good combo, and MC will work for that and DWC! DWC should be the fastest though if you want a quicker harvest.

STS club over here....

I need to try harder to get some Fem pollen saved of the DTF. My attempt with the African didn't work on saving some spunk

I don't want a bunch of dirt girls yet, but would like to compare the MC with GH Flora Trio

We shall see

would like to compare the MC with GH Flora Trio
I don't believe that MC will produce vastly different results from any other quality nutrient line. I see the MC advantage in simplicity and cost, along with the amino acid chelates being better than EDTA for those parts of nutes that are chelated. As @farside05 stated:
"EDTA is a synthetic, non-biodegradable, product. It is considered a pollutant and can build up in animal and human tissue."

I like to do my math out loud, so here goes:
Each batch requires 1 cup of butter.
1 cup = 236.6ml
From that batch I make 42 cookies (3x a day for 14 days).
1 cup = 42 cookies
Since 236.6/42 = 5.6 ml, that means there will be 5.6ml of butter in each cookie.
And I want each cookie to contain 3mg THC, so:
5.6ml = 3 mg
3/5.6 = 0.54 mg/ml
Therefore I want to make my butter 0.54mg/ml. I'll round that up to 0.6 and let Oldbear's spreadsheet takes it from there.
Using AK-47 (not Blueberry this time) that I am estimating at 12% THC, using 2 cups or 473ml (MB2 minimum) of butter, I will need 3 grams of decarbed buds to get to 0.61 using an 80% efficiency (only a single 4 hour run).
Since each cookie will contain 5.6ml of butter, each cookie should contain 5.6*0.61 or 3.4mg THC/cookie.
Math revision time! Now I want my cookies to have 4mg THC in each, so here are the new calculations:

Each batch requires 1 cup of butter.
1 cup = 236.6ml
From that batch I make 42 cookies (3x a day for 14 days).
1 cup = 42 cookies
Since 236.6/42 = 5.6 ml, that means there will be 5.6ml of butter in each cookie.
And I now want each cookie to contain 4mg THC, so:
5.6ml = 4 mg
4/5.6 = .71 mg/ml

So I want my butter to be .71 mg/ml THC using the 12% THC from the first batch. That means I'll be making the butter with 3.5g of AK-47 bud.

:thanks: for listening, and for the birthday wishes. For the record, my birthday was this past weekend, not today. No need to mark it down anywhere!

Back
Top Bottom