InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I thought I did :hmmmm: . How about: I believe that wherever my son goes, his room will be the one with the most cannabis.

---------------------------------

Tuesday update, where I show all the plants and we can confirm that both Purple Skunk Krush plants are males.

Let's start with the guided tour...

The mother plants have gotten out of control! With the exception of IIP, they all get trimmed this weekend:

Because of the smoke report on the IIP, I'll be giving that mother away!

Here is the flipped It's It Punch in the big gulp cup, flip day 29:

And the Candida clone:

And last but not least, the winter grow:

Everything survived well. The flipped IIP has wet feet, but that's better than dried out and dead. It got sprayed with Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide, and everything else got neem this morning.

Let move on to the standard sex game, which is getting as boring as missionary:

PSK1:

PSK2:

I think they're both males and I'll be culling them this weekend unless someone is really convinced otherwise.

This weekend I'll also be topping the GT and FP for clones, and training the rest of the branches out. Once the lowers have caught up to the top I'll flip them, and drop the seeds for the spring grow. I'm thinking Carnival and AF-47, and then this summer run Durban Poison and Columbia Gold (and maybe a DTF). All plans are subject to change :).

I hope your weekend was fun and productive. :surf:
@TheMadDabber what you think bud

Thanks all for the birthday wishes! Check out the plants too ;).

Everything is on straight MegaCrop. I switched over in January of last year and that's all my plants have gotten since!
Happy belated birthday buddy

To Fire with the Male Happy Happy Happy Shed hope ur well and the plant that are FM look Great for there age
Thanks sb! Males are going down. :high-five:
Mom says :ciao: Shed, met her today at the hospital she is now operated and they removed 1m of her small intestine. It was completely bust, full with holes. So she was week now but very very happy after the surgery. Promised her to tell the mad inventor in LA.
Great news that they finally found the source of the problem! Send her my love.
Happy belated birthday buddy
Thanks Joe!

--------------------------------------

Friday update and it's time to start dropping some plants.

First, there's this for Purple Skunk Krush 1 day 67:

And this is PSK2 FFS. Unless someone tells me that's a girl it's coming down tomorrow:

I'll also be giving away the IIP mother this weekend and trashing the Candida in the solo cup. That will bring me down to 2 for the winter grow, 3 mothers, and 1 flipped IIP.

Speaking of the flipped IIP, flip day 33:

I'll be topping the Fruit Punch and Golden Tiger this weekend and making clones of them. I won't be loafing around though because I have other things I knead to do. :)

I hope your week went well and your weekend is worth looking forward to!

Thanks Joe!

And this is PSK2 FFS. Unless someone tells me that's a girl it's coming down tomorrow:

I'll also be giving away the IIP mother this weekend and trashing the Candida in the solo cup. That will bring me down to 2 for the winter grow, 3 mothers, and 1 flipped IIP.

I'll be topping the Fruit Punch and Golden Tiger this weekend and making clones of them. I won't be loafing around though because I have other things I knead to do. :)

That does look female to me... Usually that's female on mine...

I'm sorry I missed the right time but happy birthday man!

Nice little update, although nothing really good came out of it. The IIP is pretty though ;)
Have fun with the dough this weekend. Since it was your birthday recently and all the bread making lately, I'm pretty sure that officially makes you a crusty old man. Congratulations!

Late as usual, but still, happy birthday Shed. :party:

Since I seem to be the only person who can’t grow P98 I was thinking of getting some Bubba Kush from Dinafem for my next grow because the local seed shop has it; it is supposed to be from a Pre 98 Bubba Kush clone. I have had good luck with Dinafem so I am hopeful. So I was wondering if anyone here has tried Bubba Kush from Dinafem?

Yeah after 5 trips with the ambulance they finally opened her up and fixed her up. Sure will bud, she will be happy. :)
Great news, thanks Crazy!
I'm not saying anything...except that that pre flower sure looks a lot
different than the ones on the PSK1...
You're truly a roll model around here....
I donut want to hear that PSK2 is a female! But I will leave it in the garage with the CFLs for now. The tent looks much better with two :).
That does look female to me... Usually that's female on mine...
I'm sorry I missed the right time but happy birthday man!
More votes for female! Thanks DK.
Nice little update, although nothing really good came out of it. The IIP is pretty though
Have fun with the dough this weekend. Since it was your birthday recently and all the bread making lately, I'm pretty sure that officially makes you a crusty old man. Congratulations!
I've been called worse by meaner people!
Late as usual, but still, happy birthday Shed.
Thanks Homer!
Since I seem to be the only person who can’t grow P98 I was thinking of getting some Bubba Kush from Dinafem for my next grow because the local seed shop has it; it is supposed to be from a Pre 98 Bubba Kush clone. I have had good luck with Dinafem so I am hopeful. So I was wondering if anyone here has tried Bubba Kush from Dinafem?
Neiko mentioned he was going to grow one but he doesn't sub here, so I'd ask him over in his thread how it went. No mention of Dinafem though...

Thanks, Shed for the info and links but it looks like he is growing the ones from Katsu that I am not going to try anymore. The ones I am looking at are from Dinafem that come from a p98 clone apparently.

Thanks Joe!

I'll leave it up to the wise people that are more experienced when it comes to determining gender. But that IIP is looking lovely! Btw, I dropped a question regarding defoliation/pruning in my journal, with some pictures. Feel free to drop by and sprinkle some wisdom!

Hope the weekend started well!

Idk that second one doesn't look as convincing as the first. Clearly a Man, man. Sad, but honestly really cool to see the plant grow regardless of sex. Either way get a real sativa going for the wife. I'm sad to see that IIP go. It definitely sounds like a solid strain, but not what your wife seems to like. Did I miss your birthday? Sad you can message me to wish my wife a happy b day and I can't remember yours :cheesygrinsmiley:. Appreciate you a lot buddy. Hope ya know that and hope you have a great weekend. And I'll have my eye out for the goods :hug:

Happy belated birthday shed. I’m gonna be giving the topic of no flush some real thought over the next few days. I just want you to know that I appreciate you and feel like your a great asset to this community. One love my friend!

Btw, I dropped a question regarding defoliation/pruning in my journal, with some pictures. Feel free to drop by and sprinkle some wisdom!
Hope the weekend started well!
Thanks! Wait...weren't you the one who said it was okay if I was too busy to visit your thread :cheesygrinsmiley:. Still catching up from my vacay!
Idk that second one doesn't look as convincing as the first. Clearly a Man, man. Sad, but honestly really cool to see the plant grow regardless of sex. Either way get a real sativa going for the wife. I'm sad to see that IIP go. It definitely sounds like a solid strain, but not what your wife seems to like. Did I miss your birthday? Sad you can message me to wish my wife a happy b day and I can't remember yours :cheesygrinsmiley:. Appreciate you a lot buddy. Hope ya know that and hope you have a great weekend. And I'll have my eye out for the goods :hug:
I never mentioned my bday before so you never missed it! Just thought it was worth a mention in the context of the family being together for the first time in years.

I haven't cut down the second PSK yet but I probably will tomorrow. It really does look indica and two plants in the tent makes more sense now than three in the shed.

If you need any IIP, stop by when you're in LA :).
Happy belated birthday shed. I’m gonna be giving the topic of no flush some real thought over the next few days. I just want you to know that I appreciate you and feel like your a great asset to this community. One love my friend!
Thanks shotta! When you were coming up in the cannabiz there was no science around to get the facts out, just what seemed to make sense to growers. Now that we know what's what with plain water feeding at the end, the decision to do it doesn't need to change, but the reasoning would.

When I get back on my computer I'll find another link where I summarize the research pdf so you don't have to look through the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom