InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

20200214_115839.jpg
Looks like low quality turf. I like yours better. Is there an after pic that has blue tarps on the rooves(roofs) by chance? Stay safe and have fun!

Thanks Big Juice, so you think uptake is the issue being overcome somehow by the cannabis for people with dementia ?

I'm curious about this too. My old man is in the very early stages of alzheimers, and while medication has slowed the progression down a lot, we all know what is on the horizon at some point. I'm not sure how accepting he would be to the idea, but I'm certainly curious about the possibilities.

My aunt had brain cancer, and passed away 14 months ago. It's a shame we were just passing medical at the time, it would have really helped her in a lot of ways. I'd like to think that with the old man it can make a difference in the quality of life for him.

I'm curious about this too. My old man is in the very early stages of alzheimers, and while medication has slowed the progression down a lot, we all know what is on the horizon at some point. I'm not sure how accepting he would be to the idea, but I'm certainly curious about the possibilities.

My aunt had brain cancer, and passed away 14 months ago. It's a shame we were just passing medical at the time, it would have really helped her in a lot of ways. I'd like to think that with the old man it can make a difference in the quality of life for him.
That's a sticky wicket. He should know and accept it giving proper communication. My co-workers mom did not know because her progression was further along when the gummies came to light. She is enjoying the benefit of calm/normal when she would be otherwise upset. I don't see the downside as long as she's happier/healthier with, than without. I hope he's willing if and when it comes.

Thanks Big Juice, so you think uptake is the issue being overcome somehow by the cannabis for people with dementia ?

Our pituitary gland and endocrine system work hand in hand with each other. Cannibis wouldn't be my go to for dementia, harmiline alkaloids or psilocyben would be but cannibis added doesn't hurt as it only increases productivity of the neurotransmitters

I have a grandma in early stages of alzheimers I've been researching these wonderful plant based treatments

Our pituitary gland and endocrine system work hand in hand with each other. Cannibis wouldn't be my go to for dementia, harmiline alkaloids or psilocyben would be but cannibis added doesn't hurt as it only increases productivity of the neurotransmitters

I have a grandma in early stages of alzheimers I've been researching these wonderful plant based treatments
I hope she's cool. I've heard of what you're talking about but very little.

Mushrooms are a gift from the angels!
If that's your cup of tea
I think people are finding the best results with microdosing these aren’t they? I could probably get down with that. I don’t want that full throttle psychedelic feeling anymore. Lol. I’d be trippin out thinking about bad shit. But I’ve enjoyed like a single cap of some shrooms that was just enough to bring on a little euphoria. I can see that being medicinal for many issues. I’m the same with my weed though. A couple puffs is more enjoyable for me than being super stoned or super high. I really want to try maybe a 2:1 CBD:THC strain. I’ve had 1:1 oil and enjoyed it quite a bit. If I ever smoke enough that my anxiety kicks in, the CBD has done well leveling me back out. Takes that edge off but let’s me still enjoy the buzz.

Shed,

This clone I put in my Mother Plant box, is doing something I haven't seen before.
I added cal/med after the yellowing started.
Like the moisture is being suck out of the leaves starting at the tips.
Any ideas?
Thanks...

Attachments

• 20200215_083616.jpg
    20200215_083616.jpg
    772.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20200215_083559.jpg
    20200215_083559.jpg
    776.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 20200215_083700.jpg
    20200215_083700.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
That yellowing seems to be more nitrogen related imo. Feed that plant! :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

The talk about Alzheimer's got my interest because my father has it so I ... ummm... errr... what was I talking about? :oops:

Consider yourself tagged @TheMadDabber !

Thanks, but y'all still have me for today! We don't hit the road until early Friday morning. :ciao:

--------------------------------

Here we are on Sexing Thursday! Maybe we can even get @Ms Stank to play along, since she has a keen eye for this :).

PURPLE SKUNK KRUSH 1

PURPLE SKUNK KRUSH 2

Thoughts?

PSK1 f
PSK2 m
Is my guess....havent grown any reg photos but i would be choked if i had males after almost 2 months veg! Unless making seeds then hell ya!

That yellowing seems to be more nitrogen related imo. Feed that plant! :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
Yeah I started adding more nitrogen about 2 days ago. The bigger plant was looking okay... :)

Back
Top Bottom