InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Monday morning and I thought today was tax day, but turns out it's tomorrow. Phewf! One more day to sort out all the stuff that needs to be sorted out.

I've got yesterday's and today's update all together, so I apologize for the multi-topic pic dump. Just reply on the things that interest you!

Let's start with the AK on flip day 23 (side view from yesterday though)!

I watered today, same as last time but added 10 ml/gal Terpinator. Runoff is still +700 TDS. I also culled a few underbuds:

Here is the Auto Masszar on day 21. It's starting to pick up some speed now and I have the MarsHydro 300 about 18" from the top all night.

Yesterday I dug around looking for worms. I found a few so @Blew Hiller didn't just send me a bag of sawdust after all ;).

Is this a baby or a parasite? It is its own question mark:

Yesterday was also transplant day for Sour G. The 7 gallon pot I had isn't that much deeper than the pot it was in, but you you go to transplant with the pot you have, not the pot you might want or wish to have at a later time. Here it is before transplant:

And for those who think that a trained plant "springs back" after you take the ties off (which I keep saying it doesn't), here is the proof it does not:

Roots!

Done!

Back on the table:

I watered it with 5 ml cal/mag+, 2 tsp of Grow Big, and ½ tsp Great White in addition to the Mykos I remembered to add to the new soil! 1 gallon in, no runoff.

Been a crazy morning arguing with my hardscape contractor about flagstones. Might have to find a new guy as this one is trying to retrade me 3 days before the start date! I hope your morning has been going much more smoothly than mine!

Pot Worms/ White Worms: These are tiny threadlike white worms that almost appear to be baby worms. You can see the difference because baby worms always have a pink hue. They are harmless and aid in decomposition. If the populations become out of control, there are a few things you can try. I have read you can soak the bin, and all of the white worms will come to the surface, but in general this is a terrible idea, because unless you have a means of evaporating the water quickly, you will surely kill your red worms in the process. Another possibility is harvesting the soil and starting the worms in a clean bin from scratch. I have also read that if a piece of damp bread is left on the surface, they will collect on it, making them easy to remove. This would probably be the easiest, and the most practical of the 3 options.

pot-worm.jpg

Thanks Leftout! Only on watering days. It gets pretty heavy but it's drying out pretty quickly now. I think I've been watering every 3 or 4 days now. Once the colas start forming it's gonna get harder to maneuver, that's for sure!

You back in Canada yet?
yeah it was the same thing for me but you have biger pots than me so might be harded

Yeah I`m back! got here friday, its super cold :passitleft:! already starting to look for my growing room things hahahah

Back
Top Bottom