Introducing ViparSpectra XS3000 Pro: A Better Way To Grow!

These leaves are going to get huge!

Screenshot_20230628_220859_Gallery.jpg

I mean come on seriously! I am really lmao right now looking through these pictures and I even went back up to the tent and looked you know this is one damn Branch right here!! I cannot wait to see how it turns out. I know my eyes is not deceiving me I will get final confirmation that this is one whole Branch next time I looked into the tent!! And that's all of her little shoots coming off of her branch

Screenshot_20230628_224355_Gallery.jpg

Dont think she wanted the info out to end of aug now.
Unless she contacted you passed few days only last week she said aug now not june.
Might want to check in if she has not sspoken to you.

Sent to me 3 days ago as there are many users with this light already holding of mate.
Like you i was told end of june by was contacted 3 days ago to hold fire.
Maybe you are a special case for some reason.

PS. Calm down im just trying to help being rude tends to get a negative reaction.
I wont comment again enjoy your day and smoke one and chill some :)

Wake up to a post someone telling me I don't think you should have done it to the end of August when she's the one who sent me the email talking to me not you she gave me the date of the 28th of June and I ain't arguing with none of y'all I just won't post nothing. I completely had enough of all of it to be honest with you I've been too stressed out and going through too much shit on the last month to deal with anything else and I'm not doing it

Dont think she wanted the info out to end of aug now.
Unless she contacted you passed few days only last week she said aug now not june.
Might want to check in if she has not sspoken to you.
It's all good this next time do somebody a favor be a little more respectful and PM them...

It's all good this next time do somebody a favor be a little more respectful and PM them...
But on another note just something like that you know come at me one-on-one but I don't care that you ask anything because we should be here for each other and I'm here to answer any questions that I can if I know how to I don't have nothing against you or anybody else on here but I would have really appreciated it if you would have just came at me one-on-one. But anyways it is what it is stay safe my friend love ya

Back
Top Bottom