Italian Outdoor Adventures - From Pure Indicas to Pure Sativas

Thanks for doing such a badass journal Conrad! LOVED it. I'm sure I'll be going back over it in the future too. Great Malawi Gold review, I can't wait to grow my 100% sativa african landrace from the malawi area even more now. It's called African Buzz, what a cool freebie. :)

Oh and for that guy asking about charas 2 pages ago I just wanted to add, its hand rubbed hash, and though to get any large amount takes considerable time and effort, it's really easy to do! You're basically just rubbing and rolling around fresh buds on your hands for a while, then collecting the terpenes and trichs and bits of plant matter that stick later on. It's some of the most unique, amazing tasting hash ever, because you get to taste those fresh terpenes instead of what's left after a long cure. And the high is stunning. Just because you live on the other side of the planet doesn't mean you can't try some of your own charas! - if you get a hermie or something, that is prime real estate for making some great charas!

Thanks again C, you rock!:circle-of-love:

Congrad's on a great outdoor flip. Now are you going to go inside? Been great to see what others in other areas have to deal with. GL in the next grow and Keepem Green

I'm not going in, NCW. I do not have space unfortunately, so I'll see u next year with another outdoor grow!

Thx Mono!
If you want to catch this year's ride in Italy just click first link in my signature, we're just warming up :)

HSO version

Oh yeah man definitely one of the best smoke I've had all my life. Much stronger and spacey when bonged from the right tool but still strong even rolled. It's kinda smoke that will take you wherever it will take you, I cannot really have any objective in mind cause it's impossible too much going on. Lets me listen to the music and dance, hardly can sit at the computer. It's very stimulating too, and the feeling stays with you afterwards. One of the best genetics I tried ever and I'm gonna grow it again next year for sure. Very personal stash which I share with little people :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom