Italian Outdoor Adventures - From Pure Indicas to Pure Sativas

I like a multitude of different highs so anything that would grow well in the NYC climate is good.

Ok, try Super Silver Haze from Mr. nice then if you want managable sativa, or go for Rotten Panda from Ace Seeds if you want original skunk. With your humidity up north something old school would also grow well, so you can try some Dutch stuff like The Pure, Master Kush x Skunk #1 or Misty :)

:thanks:

Awesome smoke reports, Conradino. This is the best grow journal and smoke reports that I've read here. My hat's off to you.

Thx a lot, SNS :)
That taste is not great I have to say, but I left the budz untrimmed to keep this old school bag appeal :) When I trim it after some more curing, the taste should improve I think. But anyway these plants are traditionally processed into charas, and I believe not without a reason.

With my weed being cured and all I guess we can consider this journal to be completed, guys! I'll drop u some line here if I write any other review of the stuff I've been growing, but otherwise that's all folks :)

For the next season I'm gonna go with Cali genetics I got from my friend, which include such treasures as Aurora Ultra, a brand new cross of Aurora Ultra x Chem Dawg '91/NYCD, Grape Ape x Mendocino Mad Man, The Crazy Pineapple Shit, O.G. Kush, and some more. With sativas I'm leaning towards growing Nanda Devi again or Kumaoni, and will also go for Vietnam Black x Thai from Ace. If my friend comes through with the mexican seeds, there's also gonna be Oaxaca Highland tried here for the first time.

Well, that's that, and now I can start catching up on your journals, and give a hand where I can!

With my weed being cured and all I guess we can consider this journal to be completed, guys! I'll drop u some line here if I write any other review of the stuff I've been growing, but otherwise that's all folks :)

For the next season I'm gonna go with Cali genetics I got from my friend, which include such treasures as Aurora Ultra, a brand new cross of Aurora Ultra x Chem Dawg '91/NYCD, Grape Ape x Mendocino Mad Man, The Crazy Pineapple Shit, O.G. Kush, and some more. With sativas I'm leaning towards growing Nanda Devi again or Kumaoni, and will also go for Vietnam Black x Thai from Ace. If my friend comes through with the mexican seeds, there's also gonna be Oaxaca Highland tried here for the first time.

Well, that's that, and now I can start catching up on your journals, and give a hand where I can!

Sorry to see it end...

Well, at least it's a happy ending man :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

I'm happy to say that I tried Nanda Devi yesterday in a small dose and the taste has definitely improved! Anyway, I think that 420 growers ought to see this plant, so I'm putting it in November Plant of the Month contest! Now I need to go back to Malawi Gold, so I can write a review too. I'll drop a link when it's ready.

Have a green one :tokin:

Thx, Big J. to you and all the others who've had enough patience to follow my growing season this year. I'm quite surprised what many of these plants turned into :) Just made hash from Cotton Candy, which I won't even smoke soon as I don't like it that much, but the hash from Trainwreck is one of the most potent ones I made this year. One toke and you're baked like a rattlesnake on a desert :bong: :laugh:

Oh guys, I'm still coming back after the treatment I got from Malawi Gold today. It's been almost 4 weeks she's been chopped, so it was a good time to try her out, and I'm telling you she's a killer that literally knocks your socks off. This time I was set to do three big bong rips, but I stopped after just two feeling the rush that came after coughing. Yeah, there might not be shitloads of resin in there, but for sure it's sticky and powerful :)

For around 15 or 20 minutes I couldn't decide what to do and I was going in circles listening to Jefferson Airplane, extremely confused, so I went outside, where I've been facing my own mind without control whatsoever where this trip was leading me. Yeah, one thing I can side with for sure now is that Malawi Gold produces very trippy experience by inducing a very powerful kind of trance that is like slightly speedier acid, at least how it kicks around 1st, maybe 2nd hour :hippy:

Potency-wise we're at the level of my Trainwreck for sure, but more in a hash than in a bud form. Also, taste is wonderful, mostly dry, but lightly resinous with spicy, fruity and floral notes, and it makes you really cough :bong: I'm by the end of 3rd hour now and this weed is still kicking in. But this is not a smoke for inexperienced smoker for sure. It will chop your head off literally if you're not familiar with psychedelic experiences, and dunno how to cope with it. After 2 hours you can really start thinking about anything else than walking around or listening to the music. Work is out of question! Malawi Gold is for those sativa lovers only who are not afraid to get high to the point when they're losing control, and they need to surf the wave :bong: Very strong stuff, but holy, and very pleasant later on. In a small dose, one toke, that experience could be more manageable for sure.

Some pics I just took, which show that these budz are really golden!!! And even if there's no bag appeal whatsoever, Malawi Gold is an absolute winner in sativa league!

malawibud1.jpg
malawibud10.jpg
malawibud2.jpg
malawibud3.jpg
malawibud4.jpg
malawibud5.jpg
malawibud6.jpg
malawibud7.jpg
malawibud8.jpg
malawibud9.jpg

Thanxx a lot for hosting this thread C. I've learned a lot from you & the other followers here through the course of this journal. Make sure you drop me an invite whenever you start a new one & don't be a stranger... :goodjob:

Thx BAR, I won't be :)

Hmmm I guess I just wanted to drop u some info about how Nanda Devi is getting better, cause I remember that someone considered growing it next year :hookah: Basically I rolled a joint today and didn't manage to finish a half :) After 5 weeks from cutting there's big jump in relative potency. Taste also got better, but it's still kinda smoky and grassy. Then in a joint it's kinda enjoyable, even lightly fruity, but not sweet. I smoked Super Lemon Haze yesterday and Green Crack a day before that, and these are both considered top shelf, and I can say none of these give you this wonderful clear-headed bliss. I really can understand now all this talk about smoke of the past. Different class for sure :)

All right, keep on tokin' on the good stuff :joint:

Back
Top Bottom