Jamba Rights His Wrongs - High Brix - LED - Fluxing

I forgot to mention and take pictures of the fluxed white widow... She's doing amazing, super bushy.

I'm gonna put the Flux girl in a 15 gallon pot for good measure.

I have to say, browsing the other high brix grows and having everyone comment on each other's stuff is sooooo cool. I LOVE the Internet. Feels like you are all just extended family mentors.

I forgot to mention and take pictures of the fluxed white widow... She's doing amazing, super bushy.

I'm gonna put the Flux girl in a 15 gallon pot for good measure.

I have to say, browsing the other high brix grows and having everyone comment on each other's stuff is sooooo cool. I LOVE the Internet. Feels like you are all just extended family mentors.

I completely agree. I had only met Curso on the forum, never in person.

We got along like old friends when we met....really not much different than in the forum, just smokier....

Well well well, it's about time for an update! As of the 7th, 3 White Widows, and 1 Trueberry are in flower under the combined might of 2 PlatinumLED P900's!

HUZZAH!

So now I have a few questions, and then some pictures.

1. My feeding schedule has been Growth Energy every 7-10 days and plain RO water inbetween. What should it be now? I read to alternate between Growth Energy and Transplant for flowering. I plan to add 1/4 strength Transplant to every watering as well, including adding it to the RO waterings, because it was suggested. Once the buds set, which I'm imagining will be in 4 weeks or so, I will apply a back to back dose of Cat Drench, with only plain RO water inbetween those dosings. Sound ok to everyone? Suggestions? Anything really haha :D

2. When and how much RECHARGE should I use per flowering plant, of which there are 4? They are all in 5 gallon pots, because my initial soil estimates were waaaay too low lol. I know I can do the math to figure this out myself, but if one of the higher ups saw something that made them want to suggest something different... :p

3. If I were to get soil, how late could I transplant the girls in flower into bigger pots? If done carefully, would they flourish or falter from the transplant during flower?

PICTURE TIME

The biggest girl is 38 inches wide, and 29 inches tall, and she is only just starting to stretch.... Hope I have enough space and light! (I think I do ;) )

These little ladies are under a PlatinumLED P150 and they are liking it, but I think they need a drench for a nice boost. What should I give them at this young age?

20150209_230503.jpg
20150209_230505.jpg
20150209_230513.jpg
20150209_230516.jpg
20150209_230520.jpg

My lovely dehumidifier, customized with amazon prime boxes from way back in the... HERMAN DAYS *shudder*
20150209_230606.jpg
20150209_230617.jpg
20150209_230621.jpg
20150209_230702.jpg
20150209_230710.jpg
20150209_230806.jpg
20150209_230811.jpg

Better pictures to come, my phone wouldn't let me use flash because the battery was too low and the photo quality suffered for it.

FWIW, I don't use energy in flower until after the cat drenches. I try to give the veg pot a good energy soak before transplanting into final pot. Ill give a transplant drench week 2-3, but it's water only otherwise.

You should listen to Tav, his plants look better than mine :)

I'll give that a try on my next round, makes good sense. Transplant to encourage bud formation then the CD to kick the trics in gear and then energy to fatten them all up, while the 1/4 transplant adds to the frost. :thumb:

Hey Tav
At what point do you start adding the 1/4 transplant per watering, assuming you do, I think I remember that you do... :rofl:

You should listen to Tav, his plants look better than mine :)

I'll give that a try on my next round, makes good sense. Transplant to encourage bud formation then the CD to kick the trics in gear and then energy to fatten them all up, while the 1/4 transplant adds to the frost. :thumb:

Hey Tav
At what point do you start adding the 1/4 transplant per watering, assuming you do, I think I remember that you do... :rofl:

I sort of bounce around on that 1/4 transplant thing. Sometimes I water twice inbetween drenches, I'll do one plain water after the drench, the 1/4 transplant on the next watering. I don't add it to the drenches that often. And usually only to energy. I would say I mainly use 1/4 transplant when I'm feeding energy during the second half of flower.

Paka, I think I already commented on your thread, but you have that LA fire strain that looked completely white. I saved the pic to my phone to show my friends what the kit and these lights have the potential for. By far the most beautiful plant I've seen!

Oh jamba thank you my friend those are very kind words. I am truly amazed at the plant in my garden as well! Reeks intensely of OG, I can barely contain my excitement. She slated to come down in the next week or two, then dry for a week or two, then cure for a month or two. LOL. I know not to hold my breath, it's going to be a couple months before I get to try her.

I sort of bounce around on that 1/4 transplant thing. Sometimes I water twice inbetween drenches, I'll do one plain water after the drench, the 1/4 transplant on the next watering. I don't add it to the drenches that often. And usually only to energy. I would say I mainly use 1/4 transplant when I'm feeding energy during the second half of flower.

Right on thanks Tav, thats pretty much what I do also. I end up giving them some water usually everyday later in flowering and I always felt like adding it everyday was way to much so I usually get around to adding it every 3-4 day when I give them a more thorough soaking. I have added it to energy drenches but not often either and never on a Cat Drench that stuff doesn't seem like it needs any help :)

LOL, so everyone starts to do their own thing after a couple rounds ... and everyone turns out great plants. :laughtwo:

It's just SO hard to screw it up with this method. :thumb:

So, I have a random question. As a consumer of concentrates, I was curious as to whether high brix concentrates carried on their bud counterparts characteristics. So, would a high brix dab make you more toasty than its not high brix counterpart?

I will eventually test this myself by making some, but my curiosity burnsssss

So, I have a random question. As a consumer of concentrates, I was curious as to whether high brix concentrates carried on their bud counterparts characteristics. So, would a high brix dab make you more toasty than its not high brix counterpart?

I will eventually test this myself by making some, but my curiosity burnsssss

I haven't had HB wax but HB bubble hash sure does. :) I just smoked some I made from my blue dream right before reading this actually. Im off to bounce off the walls for an hour or two now, BBL :rofl:

Sorry bud it unfortunately happens I popped and grew out four plushberry and every damn one of them was a male, I ended up missing an entire cycle over it and had to start all over :(

Back
Top Bottom