JBC's Super Soil - Fully Organic 4x Blue Mystic + 1x CH9 Jack FEMS

dude, lovin' all the info. keep it comin. subbed!

No problem, welcome aboard Tokist

I'm pulling up a seat...any room left in the front row? I have party favors! lol

Ha welcome Iluvjuicylucy, what are party favors lol? Pull up a chair, more the merrier.

Chopped some cotton candy down last night mate, defo my fav smoke to date and that's without a proper dry n cure lol, smoked a nice join last night and it kinda creeped into a nice chilled doin nothin stone and lasted bout 3 hours then this morn, took 2 bongs and instantly fucked, had to go back to sleep haha

Chopped some cotton candy down last night mate, defo my fav smoke to date and that's without a proper dry n cure lol, smoked a nice join last night and it kinda creeped into a nice chilled doin nothin stone and lasted bout 3 hours then this morn, took 2 bongs and instantly fucked, had to go back to sleep haha

Noooo dam you!! I have no weed :(

Never smoked Cotton Candy, where is it from? Get ya journal going again mate I want to see them.

I've got a pic from last night in ma gallery mate, that's three out of the 5 cotton candy, still got 2 to chop lol. Started a new thread for the aqua farm mate, but still can't get pics on the thread from my mobil or from ma ps3, so I'm fucked till I get a new laptop

Yeah just seen the pile, nice! All set up on hydro too I see, sweeeet :)

Hey when they changed 420 website last year uploading pictures became really loooong, bringing up 2 pages and that, but they sorted that now just click on the little camera icon and they come up on same page like they used to. Not sure if you can do that on ya phone but maybe.

No problem, welcome aboard Tokist

Ha welcome Iluvjuicylucy, what are party favors lol? Pull up a chair, more the merrier.

Oooh ya know...a couple Durban Poison, Jack The Ripper, Lucy (Mazar Skunk), Jill (Jack Herer x Durban Poison x Black Dominia), Juicy Fruit Thai, and Juicy Lucy (Juicy Fruit Thai x Lucy) nugs. I also have some honey oil, and mixed trim bubble hash. Can bring some rainbow canna cookies along too, if you like! Then we can really have a party! Who else is coming? :party:

Cheers mate, i'l get a picture tomorrow when I water them. They doing fine at the minuate, seriously my fastest growing seedlings. But that may be the Mystic power not the soil, or a mix of both :)

Oooh ya know...a couple Durban Poison, Jack The Ripper, Lucy (Mazar Skunk), Jill (Jack Herer x Durban Poison x Black Dominia), Juicy Fruit Thai, and Juicy Lucy (Juicy Fruit Thai x Lucy) nugs. I also have some honey oil, and mixed trim bubble hash. Can bring some rainbow canna cookies along too, if you like! Then we can really have a party! Who else is coming? :party:

Haha cooool, Get here quick!!!!! :) I have no Crons at min, waiting on some Northern Lights now.

hi Juicy, Have you grown Black Domina from sensi seeds? im very interested in it Im just trying to find out how it yields?

hi Juicy, Have you grown Black Domina from sensi seeds? im very interested in it Im just trying to find out how it yields?

Black Domina was gifted to me by a very experienced grower/breeder that I know years back. So I'm not sure if it's exactly the same as the one from Sensi, but it seems to be based off of description. She's usually a hefty girl for me, and produces some very thick/dense colas. Great structurally stout plant with medium to fast vigor. Depending on pheno. I usually get two different phenos on the regular. One is just a little slower in flower, but just let her go a bit longer. I don't think she's been dropped out of rotation a round since she was given to me, and I've used her in quite a few breeding projects. For me, Black Domina is one of the strains that gave me my reputation when I was starting out. So...it's a must have in my eyes. lol

I'm sure you'll be happy with her.

You doing a journal IluvjuicyLucy? wouldnt mind seeing that Black Domina myself :)

Ok day 12, start of veg now for 2 of them I think. The 2 in the middle are 1 day behind , maybe 2 as I was only going to do 4 but when 1 of the Blue Mystics came out a bit of a runt I wanted to cover my back. Here they are anyway, with my San Pedr0 C@cti, ssshhh ;)

DSCN06334.JPG

DSCN06345.JPG

Also Watered today as they were getting quite dry. No Nutes just 24hr Bubbled water again. Air stones definitely get rid of chlorine fast. Youu can smell it coming out of the top. I cant smell in in my normal bottles of sitting water.

I'm waiting until I relocate to start a journal, but will be as soon as I'm moved and situated. My mom's side of the family lives out in Cali. So I'm probably going to be headed west soon. Just have some matters to tend to before the move.

Ok day 12, start of veg now for 2 of them I think. The 2 in the middle are 1 day behind , maybe 2 as I was only going to do 4 but when 1 of the Blue Mystics came out a bit of a runt I wanted to cover my back. Here they are anyway, with my San Pedr0 C@cti, ssshhh ;)

ok, i think i missed something here. is that to say that they aren't in veg from day 1? if that's the case, what characteristic tells you it's starting to veg?

mine are starting to stink. i moved them to the bathroom today because the dish network guys are comin over. that whole bathroom smells like my old dorm room now.

Back
Top Bottom