It's certainly a shitter Joe. I thought our windows might get blown in last night, it felt so strong at times. They said on the news somewhere recorded gusts of 178kph. Apparently the worst will be after midnight. I hope you and the family are all ok for the 24 hours ahead.
Batten down the hatches and have your lifejackets at the ready...
Hope the both of you and your families stay safe! Take care.

Hey T, sorry I didn't see your message until now. For some reason I'm not getting notifications.
I think the right time is while your plants are vegging, the stems are softer and easier to manipulate. As you can see it's not ideal during flowering, I caused a lot of damage and lost a few branches this time.
I've had good results super cropping second and third week of flower!

Want to see my wet roads?
I'm currently trapped by flooded roads in every direction. Emergency services can't get here because one of the bridges on the main highway is compromised. Can't get out at all.
I'm not sure if this is classified as a shit-storm or a cluster-f*ck.
PS, the red thing on the beach is a marker bouy from the shipping lane that's been ripped off its mooring.
Yeah, it's rough...

IMG20230214091409.jpg

IMG20230214091403.jpg

IMG20230214090342.jpg

IMG20230214090338.jpg

IMG20230214090331.jpg

IMG20230214090327.jpg

I've had good results super cropping second and third week of flower!
This strain seems to be quite a woody plant. The branches crack rather than squeeze. I've had other strains that are more fibrous, and those are easier to super crop without causing too much damage.

Clean up after a flood is so rotten.

The stink of the mud is overwhelming.

Sending you dry vibes.
How about you send some of that 30 degree weather this way...

This strain seems to be quite a woody plant. The branches crack rather than squeeze. I've had other strains that are more fibrous, and those are easier to super crop without causing too much damage.
It's funny how marijuana is sometime., That's why I love making it go to where I wanted to go. Here's a classic example of my last grow Sour G I name this one Branch Big Bertha. Lmao a super cropped her once during stretch and then another time third week of flower and this is result she just busted out big ass buds The Red arrow is the flip supercrop the blue arrow is the super crop that I did during flower

20221203_212146.jpg

It's funny how marijuana is sometime., That's why I love making it go to where I wanted to go. Here's a classic example of my last grow Sour G I name this one Branch Big Bertha. Lmao a super cropped her once during stretch and then another time third week of flower and this is result she just busted out big ass buds The Red arrow is the flip supercrop the blue arrow is the super crop that I did during flower

20221203_212146.jpg
Some fine looking buds you got there.
I've seen how supercropped plants grow amazing, thick, heavy flowers and I'm a big fan of the practice. It's just this one strain that doesn't do well when supercropped too aggressively.
Or maybe I'm just a rough bastard :rofl:

Some fine looking buds you got there.
I've seen how supercropped plants grow amazing, thick, heavy flowers and I'm a big fan of the practice. It's just this one strain that doesn't do well when supercropped too aggressively.
Or maybe I'm just a rough bastard :rofl:
I'm sure you'll get it figured out you got good plants bro

Since I moved to supercropping with a pair of narrow nosed pliers with a bit of electrical wrapped around their serrated jaws, I have not broken one stem out of 'over a hundred done this grow'. And the other great thing about pliers is I can supercrop stems that would be too woody to do with fingers.

Since I moved to supercropping with a pair of narrow nosed pliers with a bit of electrical wrapped around their serrated jaws, I have not broken one stem out of 'over a hundred done this grow'. And the other great thing about pliers is I can supercrop stems that would be too woody to do with fingers.
Looks like I'm just a rough bugger then... :rofl:

As more information comes through, it seems my house is no longer, and all three plants are gone. It sounds like the water is 20 feet or more deep at my place. Total devastation. Everything gone. Bridges washed away, no power anywhere, etc. Choppers everywhere rescuing people from their flooded houses, army on the way. It feels like the end of days.

As more information comes through, it seems my house is no longer, and all three plants are gone. It sounds like the water is 20 feet or more deep at my place. Total devastation. Everything gone. Bridges washed away, no power anywhere, etc. Choppers everywhere rescuing people from their flooded houses, army on the way. It feels like the end of days.
Holy crap Joe that is devastating. It's clearly done a lot of damage to a lot of places, I hope you and your's get some better news if possible, but if what you had is under water now it is hard to see any good in that. ☹️

Holy crap Joe that is devastating. It's clearly done a lot of damage to a lot of places, I hope you and your's get some better news if possible, but if what you had is under water now it is hard to see any good in that. ☹️
Right now the only good thing is that it's stopped raining. Unfortunately I'm one of many without insurance, so for me it's back to square one. It could be worse I suppose...

I appreciate the kind words.

Holy crap dude, a full on biblical flood??? I hope its not as bad as all that and you come home to good news! I'm no rich man, but I'd be happy to kick a few bucks in for a hotel room and a case of beer if it'll help you out bro.
I've hit big setbacks in my life and no one gave a shit, I don't like to see other people hit rock-bottom as hard as I did. Have faith in the lord and hold fast to the people you love, you'll get thru this big dog.

Holy crap dude, a full on biblical flood??? I hope its not as bad as all that and you come home to good news! I'm no rich man, but I'd be happy to kick a few bucks in for a hotel room and a case of beer if it'll help you out bro.
I've hit big setbacks in my life and no one gave a shit, I don't like to see other people hit rock-bottom as hard as I did. Have faith in the lord and hold fast to the people you love, you'll get thru this big dog.
Hey Rhino, yeah it is that bad. The entire area I called home is under 20 feet plus of muddy water. I've got friends I still can't contact, they were in the worst hit area. Phone coverage is patchy at best. Even the emergency services number is not working. The army is still rescuing people from their rooftops as we speak.

PS, thanks for the financial offer, I've got money in the bank but since the power is out I can't access it at all. My main want at the moment is a big fat sticky joint....

Back
Top Bottom