John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

Garden seems to be loving those budget LEDs!! I’m so exited to get some girls under my 500W Kit.

looking at your beautiful lush garden make me all warm and fuzzy inside !

Thank you for the huge thumbs up !

That means a lot coming from you.

Which journal and what page do start using your brand new lights?

I took a look a few days ago to see them all set up and wasn't able to find it.

Lol :laugh: If it’s any consolation it’s been storming here all night and the high today is 59*F

Hi Ms. CC it sounds like we're all having the same kind of weather up north.

Hey, I have the big fire roaring in the fireplace and I'm serving hot chocolate and DIY s'mores.

Come on over you're all invited. :party:

Hi Ms. CC it sounds like we're all having the same kind of weather up north.

Hey, I have the big fire roaring in the fireplace and I'm serving hot chocolate and DIY s'mores.

Come on over you're all invited. :party:
Ahh man I am jealous! I want a fire and some hot chocolate. I can remedy the hot chocolate but not the actual fire although I do have an electric fireplace but it’s not the same.

With all this talk of cold weather,I'd feel guilty mentioning that
it's 80f at my house today... ;) (I know...so shutup already,carcass!)

Your plants are looking great, John...Between your lights and your
growing skills,you're going to have a sweet harvest!

Hi John. Fantastic journal! Your new lights are really making your ladies bud.
Caught up on a few days of your journal and really admire your photos. Your photography skills are getting better and better. I like the experimentation photos.
Thanks for the comedy. I was cracking up.
Keep up the great work with your "Wild Girls". Lol

Garden seems to be loving those budget LEDs!! I’m so exited to get some girls under my 500W Kit.

looking at your beautiful lush garden make me all warm and fuzzy inside !

Great to hear! That 120w board is a beast. It was a long development project. I think we went through 10+ designs before we finally got the spectrum and what not to be where it is at today. Its the foundation for our series 3 boards along with the Red Spec.

Your 500w kit is also a great light. That board is the what we modeled our full spec off of. That is the same light Pigeons 420 has!

Hi John. Fantastic journal! Your new lights are really making your ladies bud.
Caught up on a few days of your journal and really admire your photos. Your photography skills are getting better and better. I like the experimentation photos.
Thanks for the comedy. I was cracking up.
Keep up the great work with your "Wild Girls". Lol

Thank you, Ms. N.

I'm just using my cheap android phone and a free app called "Cozy Magnifier" that you can find for your new phone at the play store.

Is Google male or female?

A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion.

Instead of "the John," I call my toilet "the Jim." That way it sounds better when I say I go to the Jim first thing every morning

Holy moly. I leave for a couple pages and the girls are maturing into beautiful women. I can't wait to see them in full swing in another couple weeks! :D

Thank you TB, they really love these new light's.
Today they had seemed a little frosty. :woohoo::cheer::cheer:

With all this talk of cold weather,I'd feel guilty mentioning that
it's 80f at my house today... ;) (I know...so shutup already,carcass!)

Your plants are looking great, John...Between your lights and your
growing skills,you're going to have a sweet harvest!

Thank you CarCass, I'm trying my best and appreciate the compliment.
80's there, I remember living in that nice warm weather, but I'm glad I moved because it was getting way to crowded and way too many new laws.

In Minnesota, we still have plastic straws at Micky D's.

In fact as part of a Christmas present I'm going to send my buddy plastic straws as a joke.

Math Teacher: "If I have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 in the other hand, what do I have?"
Student: "A drinking problem."

Last joke for tonight.

My friend told me he had the body of a Greek god. I had to explain to him that Buddha is not Greek. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom