Jon's New Pared Down Setup Soil Grow: 3 Photo & 1 Auto With New Dedicated Auto Rig

You can if you want to. I do that. Just make sure you don't use a cardboard box or something that'll get soft in the environment to prop them up on, use something solid. I use bricks a lot. I like to try and keep all the tops at the same level as much as I can. If you do, just bring the shorter ones up to the same level as the tallest one. Don't bring the tallest ones any higher.
Ok thanks I'll try to pick them up and what about bending the big ones or putting them in the net on the scrog?

Ok thanks I'll try to pick them up and what about bending the big ones or putting them in the net on the scrog?
If you wish to bend and train it may be a bit late. Generally speaking, I don't train or bend or any of that once budding starts. That's just me, not sure if others do or not. Regarding a scrog net, same thing. A little late, you're already in bud. At this point, if it were me, I would just let them bud out as is with maybe pulling branches to the side a little, without any bending or anything of that nature.

If you wish to bend and train it may be a bit late. Generally speaking, I don't train or bend or any of that once budding starts. That's just me, not sure if others do or not. Regarding a scrog net, same thing. A little late, you're already in bud. At this point, if it were me, I would just let them bud out as is with maybe pulling branches to the side a little, without any bending or anything of that nature.
That's exactly what I had in mind, just to spread them out to the sides to compare them a bit with the others.

That's exactly what I had in mind, just to spread them out to the sides to compare them a bit with the others.
Sounds good. It appears you have a few that are less into budding than others. A couple are just starting, yes? With those girls, if you want, you could TRY spreading some of the lower branches out completely horizontal to the soil. They should be flexible enough for that at this point, or at least it appears that way. If you did that you might get some of the lower growth to grow vertically and create a few new bud sites. It depends on how far into bud you are as far as how effective that would be, but it might be worth a shot on a couple of the slightly younger ones. Just a thought.

Kanno, take note of these numbers. Check out the dropoff in your numbers near the edges and corners. It's pretty significant. This happens with almost every light out there to some extent. You can mitigate this a bit by concentrating your plants in the center of the tent as much as possible. If you check out where my pots are in the outdoor auto rig, you'll see I have all four plants pushed as close together into the center of the field as I can while still allowing them air flow. I do that to take advantage of exactly what this chart shows - the light dropoff towards the edges. Don't rip your plants off from light. Take advantage of every photon.
I keep my plants rotating in the room so that no one plant has only side light and no plant has just middle light. I also rotate the plants the opposite way in their spot when I see them leaning in to the light. Every time that I water my goal is also to send the plant to different place in the room. Short plants tend to go toward the middle, thriving plants hold down the edges, and unbalanced plants growing faster on one side than the other, have their slow side pointed toward the best light, every chance that I see it.

I keep my plants rotating in the room so that no one plant has only side light and no plant has just middle light. I also rotate the plants the opposite way in their spot when I see them leaning in to the light. Every time that I water my goal is also to send the plant to different place in the room. Short plants tend to go toward the middle, thriving plants hold down the edges, and unbalanced plants growing faster on one side than the other, have their slow side pointed toward the best light, every chance that I see it.
I also try to spin them gradually while watering so I'll see what it will do yesterday I just filmed them and they flew out like this overnight

See Kanno? That's exactly the concept I was trying to convey. @Emilya is even more of a madwoman than me when it comes to this. Lol.

See Kanno? That's exactly the concept I was trying to convey. @Emilya is even more of a madwoman than me when it comes to this. Lol.
Hi, you think this is hermaphrodite, I'm not sure but I'd say you don't know what to do with it?

1.jpg

Hi, you think this is hermaphrodite, I'm not sure but I'd say you don't know what to do with it?

1.jpg
Looks like balls, Fek sorry.

Stay safe
Bill

Damn, I thought you too, don't you know what can happen when the seeds have been feminized?
You will have to get rid of it asap so it doesn't pollinate the others. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

1.jpg
Unfortunately I'd have to say those would be testicles. If I were you I would gently pull that plant right this very second. Maybe gently put a plastic garbage bag around it first. Try real hard to not brush it up against any of the other plants. It looks like none of those have popped yet so I suspect you're still okay, but unless you want your whole tent to go seedy, get rid of that thing right now!!!! Just don't break any of those open in the process of removing it if you can help it.

That would be my advice.

Unfortunately I'd have to say those would be testicles. If I were you I would gently pull that plant right this very second. Maybe gently put a plastic garbage bag around it first. Try real hard to not brush it up against any of the other plants. It looks like none of those have popped yet so I suspect you're still okay, but unless you want your whole tent to go seedy, get rid of that thing right now!!!! Just don't break any of those open in the process of removing it if you can help it.

That would be my advice.
Oh, you did it. I missed that. Good. Look closely at the others for the next several days just in case you see any other growth like that. And nice save.

Phototown
Grow Day 124
Flower Day 64

And so we zoom past 9 weeks of flower and into the 10th. All three of these girls are making 70 for sure, I just checked the trichs and we have a while yet. I think they're all in the 75-80 day range, but we shall see. May be longer.

The FF plants, Hulk and Ghost, continue on the last week of the FF feed chart with clean water/molasses/Terpinator in between feedings.

The Slurricane, in Sohum, continues to get just water with molasses and Terpinator every time.

Today I have a shot of each plant and a color shot from the lower growth on each plant. I turned off the flower booster today (no extra reds) for the pics. I can't fricking figure out why my phone keeps taking these little pictures when I try to get the whole plant. :rolleyes: Oh well.

Enjoy.

1-2: Slurricane and color palate
3-4: Hulkberry and color palate
5-6: Ghost Train Haze and color palate

slurricane 11 27.jpg

Slurricane color palate 11 27.jpg

Hulkberry 11 27.jpg

Hulkberry color palate 11 27.jpg

Ghost Train Haze 11 27.jpg

Ghost Train Haze color palate 11 27.jpg

Oh god! The colors are GORGEOUS! I am in full blown color envy!

Welcome to My Environmental Wet Dream

I don't know who this makes happier, me or the plants.

wet dream.jpg
Thats my tent conditions without even trying! Its a fight for me to get any humidity in that blasted tent!

Back
Top Bottom