They are all looking so good right now! I love the colors in the flower tent right now.....screams Dank! What’s the smell like in there? :drool:
And that white widow....holy cow! She’s looks like a marvel of engineering! Lol. Branches like perfect pipes delivering everything she needs!

That Durban seems like the everready bunny. It starts to look like its going down for the count, then bam a pile of nice white pistols will pop up. I pulled a bunch of the larger more faded fan leaves from all the gals today. I then gave them a 50/50 foliar of Brix and the KNF inputs.

Looking great my friend

Like yer pole braces for the girls, looks like it works well
I was peeping those braces out yesterday myself. Is it a hole in the wood and duct clamps through the hole and around the pole?

I e been trying to brainstorm a way to allow my fans to be moved up and down because there is a lot of negative pressure in my tent....enough to prevent the fans from being able to stay clipped on the pole. I zip the tent and they pop right off.

I have to get the wood poles out. Them were my proto type. I then went to the farm store and got fiber glass fence post's. They work great in the pots.

The one that is getting close is at 72 days from flip. I have 3 more that are at 58 days. Think I have little more time going into these looking at them.

Back
Top Bottom