Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Week 2 day 4

I've bent those suckers back down, could not stand the looks of her

420-magazine-mobile628168267.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1348171098.jpg

Middle of the day she decided that she looks like this

420-magazine-mobile1127660492.jpg

All the leaves are taking a bowl like shape and curl the edges along all the perimeter of the leaf up a bit. Tohether with a slightly pale green color along perimeter and the main veins.

This plant is a prick my bagseed had way better attitude

Regarding the plant, I am not freaking out, it is fun what boils my p*ss is not being sure what is causing it, and thoughts that the old lady at a grow shop sold some crap soil to me even though I explained what I need

And last, but not least, last time I checked, I was still "he"...

. once one person calls you a damn she everyone calls you a she... it's 2017 anyway brah keep up with the times be gender fluid... If you feel a little estrogen bloated one day and want to identify as a woman just let me know and I'll refer to you as such. . .

Plants don't need oxygen to live they need co2

I've always heard of putting a hole in the dome personally but idk I don't use domes much... hell look at sealed grow areas they tend to use supplement c02 because eventually wouldn't the plants consume all the c02 and pump out oxygen in its place? (I'm assuming here)

I've always heard of putting a hole in the dome personally but idk I don't use domes much... hell look at sealed grow areas they tend to use supplement c02 because eventually wouldn't the plants consume all the c02 and pump out oxygen in its place? (I'm assuming here)
Plants use CO2 and emit O2 during the day and use O2 and emit CO2 during night. So as long as there is day and night, they can live completely sealed .

Plants use CO2 and emit O2 during the day and use O2 and emit CO2 during night. So as long as there is day and night, they can live completely sealed .

Yeah but they do definitely grow at a faster rate with the added C02 especially with the higher temps that usually follow with a sealed room. I'm not too familiar with the topic myself though so I'm not looking to argue or anything I'm by no means saying you are wrong or anything.

I shall take it off in a few days. Just think it is a bit early. She definitely goes through something there. No need to add more variables :)

Yeah definitely no rush... I don't use humidity domes because my humidity tends to stay pretty high 3/4ths of the year... Hell last night it stayed at 95% for a while in my grow tent after a good watering and been staying between 55-65 lately.

Humidity here is 55-60. But the QB120 just torches it down to 35 inside the box.

Smallest space I grew with my qb120 (60w) is a 32gal trashcan and my plants stayed a whopping 2 inches away from the board in flower lol... I had a 3" outtake on it leading to my flower room for smell control as well as a clip on fan ontop on the lid blowing air in... Temps were actually very manageable (55-75) and I even kept the driver in with it too just hanging right above it which is why it was so close to the plants... lol it's actually harder for me to keep my temps in control in my grow tent than it was for my garbage can. I plan on tossing in a mars eco49 inside that garbage can when I get it and doing another small grow in it to see how the eco light does on its own. Growing small plants is nice because quality is usually top notch and buds get nice and tight. The small grow is the stuff I make sure is stashed away for me and me only and my tent bud Im more willing to gift to friends.

End of week 2 above soil.

1.jpg
2.jpg

So I was away for almost 3 days. Came back and I think I can rule the heat factor out. As when noone is at home, temps never got above 81 F.
Also, gave her some water and the runoff was 5.1 pH.

I think I need to repot her to a better soil with less peat. As this one I doubt will ever get to acceptable pH levels.

Symptoms are yellow leaf edges, holes like split leaves here and there, randomly curling.
Can someone confirm my diagnosis that it is the pH to be blamed?

Back
Top Bottom