Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Good afternoon to all 420. Nice day here overcast but nice and warm and a little humid out. Got my tiller running and after I run a half tank of gas through it, I will till my garden and start to set it up for this year. I have my 3 spots picked out for my 3 plants I am going to keep. 🍋

Good afternoon to all 420. Nice day here overcast but nice and warm and a little humid out. Got my tiller running and after I run a half tank of gas through it, I will till my garden and start to set it up for this year. I have my 3 spots picked out for my 3 plants I am going to keep. 🍋
It's that time! I just put two clones out permanently. I'll cover them if we get a frost warning.
I haven't decided on tilling the old corral yet...it's going to be a ton of work.
Have fun, but don't hurt yerself.

Tilling is done now I have to sit for a half hour it went ok my back is not hurting to bad, but tilling gets tougher every year. Thank God I only have a small garden. Years ago, I had a very large garden, and it would take 1/2 the day to till it. 🍋
Hoeing ain't easy either. @Trala's grandma can true 'dat! 😁

Banana Jealousy, Mac & Crack and Pineapple Chunks with Mr Bunny

459D13FF-CAF8-47BD-B2AA-3C8964F09F9C.jpeg

CAAF6C5B-D3EC-40F0-911A-DB6F04D2EEDE.jpeg

18C4A453-59AD-4075-90FB-595D6469ACF6.jpeg

It's starting to warm up. You might want to move that bag of soil to a cooler place, Keith.

Just saying.

I will move the bag of FFHF thanks for the heads up GDB. I most likely would have looked at it there for another week. You and Shed are a lot alike when it comes to picking up on things I overlook. Last year Shed notice my motion light so I had to turn it off my plants did not need the light at night. Good catch. :thanks: 🍋

Thanks, I will be doing that as they are a little leggy. I have my light at 30% and I wonder if I turn it up if it will help with the leggedness. 🍋
If they're spending their days in the sun I don't think it will matter. Also they're still pretty young to be hitting them with too much LED lighting. If you want to try it though, you could stack the cups on a couple of coasters each rather then turn up the light.

Back
Top Bottom