Good morning I have some pictures on a nice sunny day

D3D851FD-677B-4B0F-B516-CF6E21CEC3AA.jpeg

EA4A2175-8861-4A45-B36C-088B7BB2EB9A.jpeg

7C103CC6-A566-43DB-B40D-B74B1D479042.jpeg

5436DDCB-A96A-43D9-886A-37CE7DD36527.jpeg

0D416F52-222E-47EC-82E1-C84A4EDFBC57.jpeg

31FFD88D-768D-4998-85A1-EA0A00EA64B7.jpeg

5B21967F-4A6B-4574-9528-5D66F1FFD8A0.jpeg

Good morning 420 magazine what a beautiful day here nice and sunny and it will be in the 70s today. My plants are doing good and sitting in the sun loving it. I will hold of on watering/ feed today as the solos are all still damp to the touch and feel like they will not need water. I will check again later this afternoon. I am still looking for a 4x4 tent, fan and filter. I did find a Vivosun tent with a 6-inch inline filter for $265.99 but I want a 4-inch inline filter for $186.99 but they do not have any more this size. 🍋

Good morning 420 magazine what a beautiful day here nice and sunny and it will be in the 70s today. My plants are doing good and sitting in the sun loving it. I will hold of on watering/ feed today as the solos are all still damp to the touch and feel like they will not need water. I will check again later this afternoon. I am still looking for a 4x4 tent, fan and filter. I did find a Vivosun tent with a 6-inch inline filter for $265.99 but I want a 4-inch inline filter for $186.99 but they do not have any more this size. 🍋
my 4" inline fan can barely keep up with a 300watt light in a 3x3 you are probably better off with the 6" inline fan

Thanks, con I did not know that so a 6-inch fan and filter would be a better idea. It will be going in a 4x4x80 tent If it will not work the money savings will not be worth it. So, I am looking for a 4x4 tent with a 6-inch inline fan and filter. con you just saved me a whole lot of trouble thank you. I have been looking on E bay but I will try a sponsor from 420 and see what they can do. It may be cheaper to buy them separately. I am still in the looking stage always looking for a deal. 🍋

You'll want the 6". More costly but it'll payoff in the end. Gotta keep air moving and when your grow gets bigger and goes into budding the 4" doesn't always quite do justice on smell if that is of concern. Not a professional yet but what i keep hearing. 😬🤙

I agree with con, you'd be better served with a 6-inch fan. I dumped my 4-inchers years ago. Not enough muscle for a 4x4 tent with a relatively powerful light.

A Vivosun would be a good tent choice, IMO. I have 2 of theirs. They have good zippers and that's important.

There's a Vivosun 4x4x80 on Amazon for $129. And unless you are trying to automate things from the start, you can get a basic Vivosun inline fan with a speed controller for about $30. You'll probably want 2 of those, one to blow in and one to blow out. Buying the filter and ducting separately will run about $60 (one of the reasons I don't run a filter! they're pricey, IMO :) ).

And don't get one at the dollar store..lol..I got one for the sunroom and the thing didn't even come w a freak plug!? Its got some BS usb plug thingymajig ...gay AF
That sucks. I get being on a budget and go the cheaper route much of the time but unfortunately sometimes you get what you pay for. Kind of like temu. They've let me down a gew times along with my thriftiness.

Thanks, con I did not know that so a 6-inch fan and filter would be a better idea. It will be going in a 4x4x80 tent If it will not work the money savings will not be worth it. So, I am looking for a 4x4 tent with a 6-inch inline fan and filter. con you just saved me a whole lot of trouble thank you. I have been looking on E bay but I will try a sponsor from 420 and see what they can do. It may be cheaper to buy them separately. I am still in the looking stage always looking for a deal. 🍋
If you went with the 4" your tent will over heat & probably be ineffective for smell, but the biggest issue would be heat you need atleast 400cfm for that light

That sucks. I get being on a budget and go the cheaper route much of the time but unfortunately sometimes you get what you pay for. Kind of like temu. They've let me down a gew times along with my thriftiness.
Trust me, if I could take off my collar and run. I'd go further than our local dollar store. 😇

Highya KL,

Your cannabis seedlings are looking healthy and happy! Getting bigger! One plant group in your picture looked like basil. I plant some every year! Love the pesto!! Geraniums are looking well, also! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom