Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

I guess I should stop going to Walmart. I do use Smithland for soil, and I have to have it right away stuff. They are super nice there and always honor the lowest price. 🍋
I’m guilty of using their online services on occasion but I try not to. They are killing so much of our community’s and businesses though. CL🍀

Walmart has business practices that are killing Americans jobs. The companies have to move their factories to China to be able to compete. They are making China richer and selling us their goods. The workers are not making any money and working 14 hours days 7 days a week. Frontline did several stories about them and reveal their ways. CL🍀
i can honestly say i've been to walmart 2 times in the last 6-7 years just to buy zero water filters i have friends that buy food there & buddy keeps getting sick from those marinated vacum sealed meat packs but keeps buying from there Lol! i went to safeway today & they had about 6 light on it was so dark i really needed a flash light i though the power went out but a teller said its to expensive to have all the lights on LOL! canada friddin carbon tax

i can honestly say i've been to walmart 2 times in the last 6-7 years just to buy zero water filters i have friends that buy food there & buddy keeps getting sick from those marinated vacum sealed meat packs but keeps buying from there Lol! i went to safeway today & they had about 6 light on it was so dark i really needed a flash light i though the power went out but a teller said its to expensive to have all the lights on LOL! canada friddin carbon tax
Music to my ears, con. I always call the Safeway the "dark store" because their lighting stinks! It gets on my wife's nerves 'cause that's where she likes to shop. 😁

Off topic what is the topic. I know I will start by saying I could not wait and sent 6 seed swimming. They are in my tent right now. Wet paper towels tomorrow. I hope they do not take too long to germinate. I do not remember the seeds being as small as these ones. :yahoo: 🍋

WooHoo! I have really Enjoyed these forums and ALL OF YOU when it comes to funning and growing, and...

I can't wait to see how Keith's grow turns out!!! Less than an hour to go Buddy!

I will Spark one up at midnight (Eastern standard time) in Honor of this thread!

WooHoo!

Edited for Peace amongst growers of this Miraculous Medicine! ❤️

They are in paper towels

A1CD3C46-5BA4-4127-8DF3-487DCF590E22.jpeg

Can anyone tell me about the proper temp. for germinating seeds? I am only at 65 degrees right now, but the heating pad just went on. 🍋
70-80f if my memory serves me correct

Back
Top Bottom