KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Do your cats love those paper mats? I've seen them in a store somewhere but figured I'd pass....
full

Hi Jim
True story,.... this cat doesn't like anything. Except since she was a kitten she likes these cheap floor scratching boxes. Only thing is they have to be substantial enough to not move much when she scratches. She likes to horizontally scratch rugs and things that lay on the floor. This one can flip over so she uses both sides. I am going to get a bigger one or heavier one. Keeps her off the new couch.

She is a good cat, she is not big on physical contact but is always in the room with you and good quiet company. She is a Manx and naturally has a short tail like that. A funny little thing, she likes to watch me do DIY.
She turns 12 in two days. Tuna treat for her! happy cat bithday:theband:

Got the fan filter hung. Took forever. Duct still needs routed. I had to hang it in the opposite direction that I wanted because my electric plug was going to be a tight reach. Now it reaches no problem. Hung the COB lights and I might have to have the power ballast inside the tent again the wire is not long enough. It is the negative wire from the opposite side of the COB bar. I have 2 chains all set to hang it near the roof. I liked having the ballast outside for the heat and easy access to the dimmer. Still a plan in the works with that.

So I got to still do..... the duct, the floor insulation, power the lights up, soil in the earthbox, air stone in earthbox, a small active intake, set up the timer and probably 100 other things.

Still in consideration a second circulation fan. A plastic container for side grows. Running the additional fans for COB cooling, not necessary but I like air moving over the heatsinks.

I have revised my feeling about the front zipper. I like it. It is just a bit hard to align. Got to use two hands and be careful. But once it catches smooooth as can be.

I think I measured 36 in from COB surface to tent floor. I might be able to squeeze another 2 or three inches by tightening up toward the roof. Measuring 10 times.

I could also run a second earthbox jr or full sized one. I am not going to cross that bridge yet.
I get back home Monday going to put work in getting seeds dropped next week.

Grate Day

Another Photo up-to-date Day:

off topic/And it is a pretty day. Son came in from CO for a surprizze visit!/on topic
Here is a summary of what I have been doing getting this next grow off the ground.

Here are the lights and fan filter combo hung powered, still need to put work into getting the ballast outside the tent. I think I can do it but it will limit my ability to lower the lights by many inches, things could be worse.

Here is a couple of looks at the lights and filter. :eek: hanging the filter was the hardest.
from below

---
From the side

---

Some seeds pictures next.............

The seeds in the line up:

ACE seeds Zamaldelica feminized: this is going to be the focus of the grow

Triple purple rhino in-breed regulars by me. (original by Docs Dank Seeds)
I want to test these out see how well they do as in breed regs.

ACE seeds Zamaldelica:
Time to get the seed in the ground
---
I picked the shiny seed in the front for this grow

---

Triple Purple Rhino:
3 of them for statrters

When will you drop the seeds keltic?

I agree, hanging the filter was the most difficult part of setting up the tent. Good work! :high-five:

howdy mr.K, that's kind of you for stopping by my place....:high-five: I agree it's going to be interesting both ways, pollen and CS so I'm pretty amped.
But what I do want to try come summer is a reversal with GG auto fems.... now that would make smile I'd that worked, but 1 step at a time, canna gardens weren't built in a day....:popcorn:

Thanks Smeegs:thanks: will go share it there it there.

It was a little bit shaky trying to juggle the camera and seed without dropping it somewhere untoward. I am not planning on the bother with the triple purple rhinos they are going straight into soil wheter they like it or not.
I like the photo comps cause it helps 'the mag' get top qualiy shot for whatever they need but I am a shy hobbitses, I think I like winning second better than first. I am wackyo_O...

Anywho, work and travel today I will be leaving my tent for the next 4 days. Plants do better without me:surf:

Update. I am not in my garden yet but we have a sprout. I got my helper to snap a picture. Let's see. :surf:

So my question becomes. This is an sub irrigation planter. The only liquid put soil top was the small amount from the sprout cup. Less than half a shot glass I say. And a couple drop of fresh squeezed aloe. 4days ago. But look at the dark soil around sprout. Almost like sprout is wicking moisture towards the surface. The soil top was dry when I left. I dunno.???

Back
Top Bottom