King Tut In RDWC

I use Z7 exclusively, Rich Farmer turned us onto it. I had Rez temps hit the high 80’s at 1 point and no issues at all. Z7 will last a long time so economical.

If your comfortable making those purchases online you can get z7 a little bit cheaper than that. It's quite concentrated, the dosage is like 1/2ml per gal so as penny said pretty economical.

Holy crap. 1/2ml, crazy. I buy everything online. BGHydro in Pasadena is my second home. I thonk ive written 95% of their reviews. They are so great, and cheap. Thanks for the info fellas

Holy crap. 1/2ml, crazy. I buy everything online. BGHydro in Pasadena is my second home. I thonk ive written 95% of their reviews. They are so great, and cheap. Thanks for the info fellas
No hydro store near me so everything is online. If my Amazon account was being watch, it would be clearly obvious.

No hydro store near me so everything is online. If my Amazon account was being watch, it would be clearly obvious.

If you live in te US check their prices. Ive only seen a few things that were more at BG. I dont know how that works in Canada

I really want to try Z7. My hydro place wants $75! Thats a lot of Hydroguard, my usual inoculant. Have you tried Z7?

Subbed brother, I use the z7 stuff even though i spent 50$ on a bottle of hydroguard as it just works better. I buy 8 oz bottles off ebay as it's the only way to get it up here and i pay 55$ a set after shipping is factored in,. I'd pay 100 but don't tell the thief's on ebay.

Lololol! I'll tell waaattt. Imma build a wall around the website. Only for 420 native members. No more new people. No immigration from other sites.

I tried this, funding was approved before you got here, you still got in? dream on. Lmao.

Subbed brother, I use the z7 stuff even though i spent 50$ on a bottle of hydroguard as it just works better. I buy 8 oz bottles off ebay as it's the only way to get it up here and i pay 55$ a set after shipping is factored in,. I'd pay 100 but don't tell the thief's on ebay.

Man, ive missed the boat here. Ive had issues with Hydroguard. I normally give it another 25% to make sure the magic happens. Z7 sounds like the goods. Is it clear? Doesnt really matter, i use Floralicious, that shit is coffee black and smells like duck shit.

Dude, did you happen to see what Scrog dawg write a couple posts back? You guys arent actually gonna do that are you? Haha. That was the funniest thing ive ever heard him say

Back
Top Bottom