KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

thanks mcloadie,

i cant remember if the col silver stressed the plant pretty much strait away, im thinking the leaves showed signs of stress pretty quick and wasnt long after that it produced female pollen sacs, i think bid used it,

ill see what i can find out and then i can let king know what sort of time scale is needed, it might just be that it takes a while to cause the stress because i really cant remember, ill try and find out,

Your Grace!!! I Am SO SORRY I Have Not Been Around In A Few Days, But I Had To Get Caught Up With Other Sites As Well!!! I Also Had To Take A Tour Of The Kingdom To Make Sure No One Else Has Been Trying To Get Us To Click On Illegal Links, That Want Us To Go There And BUY Codeine, And Who Knows What Else. Someone Tried To Put One Of These Up In Another Site I Frequent, But Because Of My Quickly Alerting The Sites Owner, It Kept The IRE OF 420 OFF OF US:high-five:!!! Your Plants Are Primo Specimens Of Love And Care, Coupled With Cleanliness(NEXT BEST THING TO GODLINESS!!!) And Their Obvious Health Your Grace, Makes Me Take My Hat Off For You My Grace:bravo:!!! Take Care All!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Grand Weedsday to The King & subjects, Hope all is well in the kingdom today

nvm i found it all out all i need to know is.. do i need to add co2 to my 130 cubic ft closet? 5x2x10 i heard its needed? how do i go about doing that its only 2 or 5 plants ill grow at most?

what intake fan should i use for a 5x2x10 room one plant only soon it will be 2 or 3 ! the area is just like yours but mine is taller

I have replied to your grow journal

Flower Day 36

Today is August 8th day 36 of flowering. this is the third video for KingJohnC 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor grow journal. Video 3. LA Confidential is flowering under 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. you can see the pistils have realy filled in. this is a clone taken on June 17th from LA Confidential the larger plant you just saw. you can see the amount of height the second plant has gained. it has been in the seed cabinet flowering for 20 days. it has been sprayed with silver thiosulfate for 13 days.

[video=youtube;Hp5YPxQadsU]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom