King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

That's good time
Yeah that's just for the drying to 62-65% I believe . Then I got to figure this rice balls thing out that helps bring after that 14 day In Friday method to Yoru desired Rh before you jar for burp and bring down before cure seal for 2 before opening I was informed .

Here is link good shit here for sure .

I know eh Joe...bacon , that's right ..it's/was a cesar......:yummy:
Never understood restaurant s here some that charge out the ass for a ceased salad and no bacon in it . Like wtf bro..

Not right :hmmmm:

Hay Joe I just found your journal, Mind if I take a seat in the back, I promis not to throw paper wads
It's okay bro I've had worse things thrown at me .lmao

Welcome aboard my man. Glad to see a new face hope to learn off ya bud :420::green_heart:

I am a newb but learning a lot with Duggan mentoring me.
Doc high brix nice stuff going on there man.
.I want to try it one day when the time is right I'll mix few pots and try my luck at it . Just growth rate in coco I love . So hard to stop it. Lol

I really like Docs kit I thought it would be confusing at first but after trying it, it is really simple. I only done one other grow with three little plants last summer. I didn't know what I was doing very well so I didn't get much from them. I was using FoxFarm nutes then but this DBHBB thing seems simpler then using FF and I love the LOS type growing and feeding the soil herd. One of the other growers here on 420 turned me on to some Organically grown bud and it was So good, the taste the buzz and all was so much better then I can get from dispensaries etc. so I am really looking forward to smoking my first Doc Buds bud

Hey Joe all caught up hope you and yours are well girls are looking amazing really nice growing
I might invest in a couple of them mars jobs looking like there performing well for you :thumb:anyway I'll grab a chair a beer and a reefer and stay for the final furlong or 2 if you don't mind my friend
Keep up the good work pal nice job

Kind regards bb78

I really like Docs kit I thought it would be confusing at first but after trying it, it is really simple. I only done one other grow with three little plants last summer. I didn't know what I was doing very well so I didn't get much from them. I was using FoxFarm nutes then but this DBHBB thing seems simpler then using FF and I love the LOS type growing and feeding the soil herd. One of the other growers here on 420 turned me on to some Organically grown bud and it was So good, the taste the buzz and all was so much better then I can get from dispensaries etc. so I am really looking forward to smoking my first Doc Buds bud
Yeah some dispenser weed is a joke ..I got a few good places now but no need to order here . Stocked up and going to re stock again soon . Soon I'll be building a frame for my 8 ton press to start squeezing hopefully.

Hey Joe all caught up hope you and yours are well girls are looking amazing really nice growing
I might invest in a couple of them mars jobs looking like there performing well for you :thumb:anyway I'll grab a chair a beer and a reefer and stay for the final furlong or 2 if you don't mind my friend
Keep up the good work pal nice job

Kind regards bb78

Man there seems.to be alot of reefer being passed around in here.

I am enjoying the mars hydro but have lots to learn clearly.

They do a great job and def make a frost show happen. My reflector was good too but got about. 4 or so weeks left maybe on a few . Terps are out of this world man I almost kissed my pink kush by Barneys farm tonight ask my wife.

She started to get jealous or something lol ..

I got to post a few pics tomorrow or in bit of the shots I took of her ton

Looking beautiful Joe! I'd say I'm jealous.. but u know lol. I bet they will give you lots of flavor. If you ever come to Alberta you will have to stop by, I got some good shit lol! Do you do extracts at all? What's next after you chop this bunch?
I am trying to assemble a press 8 ton set up thanks to dabpress and a buddy who gifted me this .

Here they are ..

Almost there few more weeks maybe

Just beautiful Joe a work of art
Lovely girls :thumb: :ganjamon: :420: come over to mine if ya fancy a nosey got some new genetics popped and a rerun of the vbp it's a bit desolate so could do with the company Haha poor me

Kind regards bb78

Back
Top Bottom