King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Looking nice, man. Those are some chunky plants you’ve grown there mate. Very impressive.
Can’t wait to see you do tricks with your new press!
Say hi to stellar Stella bacon smeller :love:
Morning DD ..

I'll pass the message on she is sleeping curled up to her mother well I sit in my car now warming my work truck up minus 22 plus wind chill here FML . Mondays can eat my paycheck.

Yes I got few packages I have to mail out this week .

Those buds are huge bro . How many watts you running in there ?

I sit in my car now warming my work truck up minus 22 plus wind chill here FML . Mondays can eat my paycheck.
Wow man. That does not sound warm at all. You’re gonna need at least one or two dogs for that. Keeping your knees warm in the cab.
Yes I got few packages I have to mail out this week .
:yahoo: Exciting.. :slide:but very.
Just had a message from DHL letting me know they haven’t picked up my new dabpress yet from Hong Kong. :rolleyes:
Those buds are huge bro . How many watts you running in there ?
440w altogether. 400W HPS for the flowers, and this for veg..
B707D1BF-6271-4C66-BB39-909ECABFB3C6.jpeg
Which I can barely believe is working. It’s an LED, supposedly equivalent to 120w CFL.
Mate. Wherever you’re off to in that work truck, I hope you have a good one.

Home now spilt shifts I love them since my back and neck are facked chronic pain and being a fat ass doesn't help either lol.

Nice I got 600 in 4x4 now .

300 in 3x3 tent.

Very nice work man

So you get to rest your back, then go back to work? Pretty awesome! Keep on the job brother.
Yeah best job for me.

Suites my body and lifestyle .

Think I'll be here awhile just need benefits for massage and chiropractor therapy.

I spend 200$ almost amonth on that .

Dude that pink Kush has some fat delicious looking colas you are killing it!

Top of the day to ya Joe..... :passitleft: Just watched/listened to the vid.
It's all around me Joe.....:passitleft:First my dad, then his mother, then his dad, then my mother, then both my two dogs/bestest friends, Max and Duggan, then my girl Mare (thyroid ), then my ex.(guts) Mare tells me things about other people she knows.....My dad left us 37 yrs. ago from escophogas cancer....right now , today, they are NO further ahead in curing/treating it.....:passitleft:Where can we go ....wat can we do.:passitleft:Wat did /are they doing with all the money?
OK, got that out.
Enjoy the night Joe...with your peeps....:high-five:

Duggan bro I'm sorry for Your pain and suffering man. Emotions are so hard for us humans to deal with at times.

You always can vent or share your heart here man.

Hey how about something to make you smile my first four girls ... What you think man . My buddy @Pennywise missing all the good stuff .lol

Alright going to try to get care packages out to three you know who you are.

In the mean time contractor leaving fur bit back to fix any issues I come across . Miss this guy already not just his work but his openeess and sympathy as been very contagious.

Well back to work

Oh and my bean collection

Yeah starting to see why breeding and keeping these wicked magical beans going so they never non exist and like chem come from clone only .

Thanks for all the love otter and addict .

Got something going on in neck and shoulder rotary cuff area and latecina area the muscle that runs down the side of your arm pit . It's all in my neck and I have no idea how to explain the feeling of discomfort in my own skin .

On that note bed time for me.hope to wake up find strength to walk dogs this afternoon . That is my world when my back is at its finest pain.

I have took all my meds pain too and two morphine 20 mg smoke.few dabs of indica shatter oil and two joints of blue Finn tuna kush ..wicked stuff ..one of my top five smokes ..

Sorry guys joe down today Boyz . Not whining so I hide to not bother anyone .

Much love family

Yeah starting to see why breeding and keeping these wicked magical beans going so they never non exist and like chem come from clone only .

Thanks for all the love otter and addict .

Got something going on in neck and shoulder rotary cuff area and latecina area the muscle that runs down the side of your arm pit . It's all in my neck and I have no idea how to explain the feeling of discomfort in my own skin .

On that note bed time for me.hope to wake up find strength to walk dogs this afternoon . That is my world when my back is at its finest pain.

I have took all my meds pain too and two morphine 20 mg smoke.few dabs of indica shatter oil and two joints of blue Finn tuna kush ..wicked stuff ..one of my top five smokes ..

Sorry guys joe down today Boyz . Not whining so I hide to not bother anyone .

Much love family

I hope all that works for you and your back gets better. I have back problems too. I have some neck problems also. they both suck

Back
Top Bottom