King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

Just thought I would drop by to say hi Kj. :)
Well thank you .

Ola to you as well:passitleft:

What a change of pace at work this season oh my . All plants alive still need to make more act soon increase strength top of kelp

Your candida looks good though .

And again sorry to hear about your loss it truly happens to the best of us. Anything I can do holla at cha boy ✊

TTB is smexy looking, got all applicable digits crossed that it's a she. How we doing mr.Joe, haven't been round in awhile as just haven't had the energy to even say hi to everyone. But the video was awsome, maby I must do a vid update just so you can have a good laugh at my accent....

Have a great day bru, and holler ya hear....:ciao::love:

TTB is smexy looking, got all applicable digits crossed that it's a she. How we doing mr.Joe, haven't been round in awhile as just haven't had the energy to even say hi to everyone. But the video was awsome, maby I must do a vid update just so you can have a good laugh at my accent....

Have a great day bru, and holler ya hear....:ciao::love:
Yeah buddy only home one day this week.
Hard to be there for girls. Hopefully have time grab decent pics and update this weekend blu dream Is catching up penny all shoots going north . Candida shorting two long mains from topping . Haven really attended or been there much in awhile ..

Can’t wait for winter grow to start up

Anyways buddy too of the day to ya man ✊

Hope your week has been better than mine, but my spirits are lifting as we speak. Life doesn't give us more than we can handle, so we must be Titans cause we are handling IT. Just wanted to drop by your garden and say hi to Mya and you're lovely wife.
Hey yeah we will survive :Namaste:

On that micro dosing oil . :eek::ganjamon:

Life is good closer and closer Friday’s come
In my world lol

Im really sorry about your luck you know what I’m text you :Namaste:

How's the oil treatin' yah? no rush, I know you're bizzy.
Oh it’s good I love the sweet coffee Ryder . A lot . I like the transparency of the other one though.

What is this day 4 taking again consistently

Engaged in deep that hold on ...

Okay back

No episodes this week fight with wife earlier in week but think I need to up my dose of sweet coffee Ryder to 3/4 syringe hmm

It hasn’t been that bad though bit bad but been super stupid busy lots of wheel time this week and spraying . So stiff stiff and when I work I go give 100%

That’s all I can do .

In Owen sound Ontario damn it’s beautiful here .

I bet it's a relief getting home each week.
Yeah of it rains tomorrow here and there is a chance I get to go home so be like vacation tonight lol

So taken it all in

My boss makes my life better straight up ✊

Always a plus when you love what you do! :slide:
YEah only thing I’ve been accepted at for job . He said he believes in me . First friend ever to say such a thing .

Back
Top Bottom