King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

I'm looking for the pine MJ. Haven't had that in a long while. Back in the day I thought it was grown in pine trees to get that smell. :rofl: it was great for memory I think?

White Widow and Master Kush both have strong pine smell. If it was a while back I would guess it was White Widow. For a while it was one of the best indoor strains there. It had strength and production which is why it was grown so much for so long. The same reason you see lots of hybrids of it. It was that good. A really piney pheno would be a jewel.

White Widow and Master Kush both have strong pine smell. If it was a while back.
Thanks jack! Did not like the effects of master kush I tried. Made me angry.
When did this lovely taste really stand out? 98-02? Then green crack hit the stage. Was a great time for street mj always different Then sadly kush kush kush. Kush kush and more kush. street mj was a drag so glad to be growing. I tried a humbolt ww auto. I smelt more tobacco than pine. I’ll be out on Vancouver island for the weekend. I’ll ask those boys too. So sad most folks I knew were just growing from a clone no clue of strain lol.

Here's my horse's tail
20180731_011921.jpg

*HAHAHAHAHA I'm not sure I want to see liquid horse's tail though...

* HI @Kingjoe83 , been thinking about you a lot. That Candida is really a beautiful sight. I hope mine turns out as nice as yours. Today I thought I would hang out here cause there is nothing but love here. :hug:

*HAHAHAHAHA I'm not sure I want to see liquid horse's tail though...

* HI @Kingjoe83 , been thinking about you a lot. That Candida is really a beautiful sight. I hope mine turns out as nice as yours. Today I thought I would hang out here cause there is nothing but love here. :hug:
Yeah I’m here all night got told no work tomorrow . So yeah bought some perlite today going to start buyin new pots , new par meter , thinking only one tent is happening this winter . Due to money . Bit got one 4x4 will prob start in closest and panda film with mars 300 led . It’s like a 2x2x6

We were talking about true sea of greens, if you have a mother or 2 and can spend time starting clones you could end up with an ounce a week easy. And probably pull it with the lights you have.

Back
Top Bottom