King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

Sorry everyone I am going to try to upload again tomorrow tried a third time still not processing for some reason . Chemdawg auto should buds and hey pull the calyx on them are decent size considering . Should be fun little plant I get to try at least .

Same with my Brooklyn sunrise auto .

Might have one nice cola get a gram or two maybe lol will see bud looks decent though .

Candida well she is the most developed for sure over all as a plant hit nicely by sun I’m guessing ...

TTB is just a beast of a plant . Going to remove some lowers I think soon ?

Both clones of the afghani kush x Black Domina aka pennywise mother .

Then we will talk about pennywise /afgahni kush Lol

I am have an I idea what I want to do getting ready to support mains better and open it up got this . Should have done earlier but better now then never . Mostly I’ll be doing is stretching them out a bit like I said pics before and after.

Smell oh my so far that and blue dream have most dominate smell odours/aromas.

And I am happy with that.i could sit and smell it all day not kidding it makes me smile relax and sense of calming just inhaling its intoxicating fumes .

What else is left nothing but Chdawg did I touch down on that . Oops . Still the brain makes mistakes but over tired and medicated nicely might add on a tad ?

Anyways should I make a routine to feed these girls to be honest I have just been trying to do what I think is good working around the rain?

Week ago last feeding going to sound dumb but slow and easy outdoors or more gas needed for that co2 supply sunlight supply as well?
Microbes go go go ...

Sighs ...
Much love all thanks for keeping my journal pumping .

The bus idea sounds wonderful .

Miss you all think about you all during time away . Damn softy I am .
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom