Oh Joe, dam it. I'm sorry I didn't put them in something hard. I didn't think they would put the padded mailer through a machine. Sorry
It's Okay man not your fault buddy just my luck sadly otter .

Browsing and going to check a local store if I get chance sunday hope they are open. Lol

Shit happens it's the thought that counted dude .

Alright wife has giving me the go ahead for 250$ to buy something for my plants

Here is one picture of a shed green house my wife has allowed me to get. Instead of me building. Lol no fun on that to me . But, she said isn't going to be such an " eye sore to look at" lol

Alright wife has giving me the go ahead for 250$ to buy something for my plants

Here is one picture of a shed green house my wife has allowed me to get. Instead of me building. Lol no fun on that to me . But, she said isn't going to be such an " eye sore to look at" lol

That shed looks like peace in the valley. Very nice.

Sorry phone is being wierd.

Actually found this one and you can lock it apparently.

Maybe by camera so I can see it any time through app? Amy recommendations ?

Got your gift of beans today Joe! Thanks man. Perfect condition glass bottles in a padded envelope made the trip! You the man brother! Awesome selection. Since I get second chance I have a question. Would you prefer auto's or photo's next try? Since you're hopefully going to have the new autos going by then, I was wondering? I have plenty of both. Or I could surprise you.

Got your gift of beans today Joe! Thanks man. Perfect condition glass bottles in a padded envelope made the trip! You the man brother! Awesome selection. Since I get second chance I have a question. Would you prefer auto's or photo's next try? Since you're hopefully going to have the new autos going by then, I was wondering? I have plenty of both. Or I could surprise you.
It's cool otter really man I appreciate you stepping up to offer a trade with my limited selection lol

I got alot of beans coming and for me sadly I will only grow four this year lol

Limits here

Now to choose what four maybe all the autos I get .

Again thank you let's see if I can do this right this grow shall we ?

Back
Top Bottom