Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED Grow

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

OK my friend were coming up to fun time!!! :) Get your nipping fingers warmed up. As your giving one more week of veg you want to in the next few days go nuts on one massive defol. When you flip you will let her be , so we get her half naked ready for stretch period. This will aid in you having better access for any work needed on secondary growrh. :)
Doing it at this point means she will have gotten over the shock from the severe defol by the point you flip! :)

L A .... I lke how you phrase stuff! Your posts are great! :volcano-smiley:

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

OK my friend were coming up to fun time!!! :) Get your nipping fingers warmed up. As your giving one more week of veg you want to in the next few days go nuts on one massive defol. When you flip you will let her be , so we get her half naked ready for stretch period. This will aid in you having better access for any work needed on secondary growrh. :)
Doing it at this point means she will have gotten over the shock from the severe defol by the point you flip! :)

I love defoliation!!! Looking at which leaf is covering which top. Thanks for the advice buddy, I shall be going to town with my pruning fingers when I get home this evening!

Thanks Scot!!!!

Ok I have done a pretty decent defol, I haven't taken any photos but I'm hoping to do that in a bit after I have taken care of household duties.
Thanks for all the love and advice guys

I told KJC that. Id love to sit down & :volcano-smiley: some of his crop with him and the same goes with you buddy! Ima thinkin this is gonna end up veryy good too! Cant wait to see those girls bring on those trichomes in the near future!!! Lip smackin gooooood!!! :goodjob:

It would be amazing if we could do that, I would love to sit down and have a smoke with a lot of the people in here. Me, you, LA, KJC, bar, GF, buckshot, stealthgrow, 60 cal...I'm missing lots of people out but that's just to name a few.

OK I have the day off today so I shall go into the grow room in an hour or so to take some photos for a nice update

It would be amazing if we could do that, I would love to sit down and have a smoke with a lot of the people in here. Me, you, LA, KJC, bar, GF, buckshot, stealthgrow, 60 cal...I'm missing lots of people out but that's just to name a few.

OK I have the day off today so I shall go into the grow room in an hour or so to take some photos for a nice update

I totally would too hidden!! Wouldnt it be cool just to spend a few days with these various brilliant growers & just hang & have a smokeout/big-bag-vape with one another?? :volcano-smiley:

Hell yeah!

I think if something like that were to happen, my brain would explode!!! I would have to bring a few notebooks, and probably make sure I had some clean underwear as I know some of these guys would have me laughing so hard I'd need to change them at least once..

I think if something like that were to happen, my brain would explode!!! I would have to bring a few notebooks, and probably make sure I had some clean underwear as I know some of these guys would have me laughing so hard I'd need to change them at least once..

Yessssss!!! There are some very quick witted funny people on 420 and everybody has been more than kind here! Very cool people!!! :volcano-smiley:

NOTEBOOK FOR SURE!!!! I would be taking so many notes!

Yessssss!!! There are some very quick witted funny people on 420 and everybody has been more than kind here! Very cool people!!! :volcano-smiley:

Maybe one day when weed is legal around the world this will come true.

OK a little update,

I flipped them this afternoon and switched over to my new bloom range of nutes.
Testing out Bud ignitor from AN and since I'm growing clones from my last strains I will be able to do a pretty good side by side comparison to see if its worth it, my mate hooked me up with it as it can cost £70 a L which is silly for something that doesnt do something drastic.
So yeah I will take some photos tomorrow and do a proper update, I did a full defol and filled up 2 shopping bags worth....and they were replaced within days!!!!

Peace out guys

Advanced Nutrients put some silly prices on their stuff, they do a thing called Bud Factor X that's £80/L it's supposed to increase resin

If you are looking to increase trichome production I use 3 products that have worked very well for me in flowering.

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 1.25 millilitres per litre in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5-5 millilitres per gallon from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 millilitres per gallon and discontinue use 3-5 days prior to harvest.

You can see these products in use and the results in my KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review.

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

Advanced Nutrients put some silly prices on their stuff, they do a thing called Bud Factor X that's £80/L it's supposed to increase resin

I looked at that and thought it was a waste of money, the thing with AN, bud ignitor is £70 but its got such cheap ingredients in it that its a total waste of money.
Either way we shall see if it works!

If you are looking to increase trichome production I use 3 products that have worked very well for me in flowering.

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 1.25 millilitres per litre in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5-5 millilitres per gallon from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 millilitres per gallon and discontinue use 3-5 days prior to harvest.

You can see these products in use and the results in my KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review.

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

Thanks KJC, your product knowledge is amazing so i will check out your suggestions for sure, if I have the funds I will get them in this week and start right away!

Its so hard to get so many products in the UK!!!
Ultra storm those not exist on this side of the pond without paying stupid delivery costs!!

Hey HiddenKoncept, just thought I say I like your grow, cause it similar to mine LED doing it Capn Style.

I have yet to start a journal, just been lurking for a while, but probably start one soon.

If you looking for a good flower booster, Shooting Powder by Home and Garden nutes is real good, but only for the very end. Should be able to find in UK since they are based in Holland. it is kinda expensive though, but it lasts.

I learned from local guy I got clones from when i was first starting out, a couple years back. You learn from those that show good results:)

Hey HiddenKoncept, just thought I say I like your grow, cause it similar to mine LED doing it Capn Style.

I have yet to start a journal, just been lurking for a while, but probably start one soon.

If you looking for a good flower booster, Shooting Powder by Home and Garden nutes is real good, but only for the very end. Should be able to find in UK since they are based in Holland. it is kinda expensive though, but it lasts.

Thanks for coming out of lurk mode to bless me with that info buddy!
I'm always happy to see other LED growers...AND your doing cap'n style!!! Start a journal bro, we wanna see what's going on!

LOL Profmephesto just gave away one of the little secrets that I was taught by my guy. Shooting powder at end really works like crazy! I talked about this before with another UK guy on here. :) the stuff works! I just ain't got any personally at mo! :)

Excellent, If this product has your stamp of approval I will defo check it out!

I have found a product that has the same analytical make up as ultra snow which is 0-0-3 and I'm hoping will work in the same way!

Gonna go check this new stuff out now!

Update after lights on this evening!

ok update time guys!!!

so i have flipped my girls and they just recieved their first 12 hour nap! they look nice and healthy to me, the hgk00 is a bit on the yellow side but im sure she will fix herself after the most recent change of soup!

ok so yeah we are on day 1 of flower and im hoping i will get a nice stretch with nice, short spacing between nodes.
already lined up my next strains for my next grow, i will be saying good bye to my beloved holy grail kush and blzbud and growing

devils harvest seeds - shorline (best strain i had in amsterdam this time round)
g13 labs - cinderella 99 (im hoping its like the original c99 from back in the day)
dna/reserva - silver la (i feel like i have to grow something from these guys as i have a lot of respect for the company and spent a lot of time talking to them in dam last time)

PICTURE TIME!!!

overview

topshot6.JPG

over6.JPG

blz

blz14.JPG

hgk00

hgk007.JPG

hgk

hgk29.JPG

the blz is really suprising me, she seems to be growing the fastest and reacting the best to all the stress i have put her under.... eventhough i split her right down the middle during veg!!!

so yeah the start of bloom begins and will continue for another 9 weeks until i have some wonderful buds!!!

Back
Top Bottom